EBAY - Vending machine keys!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was fucking around on ebay today (I bought some gun parts, 2 swords, and 2 sais - dont ask) looking for a vending machine (I'm living in a house with 11 other kids next year and I figure that's one hell of a way to make some money). Anyways, I came across this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7529527587&category=50939&rd=1

Apparently, these keys work in almost all major vending machines. I think I might have to buy them and help myself to free food and drinks whenever I want to.

May 13, 2002
are you sure its what you think it is?? it looks like if you already had a vending machine and your lock got fucked up that you would buy this one... like if your door nob breaks you buy a new one and it has a new set of keys with the new lock...

Sep 5, 2003
anyone try theres out yet, I just got mine a couple hours ago but havent tried it out yet.....
i'm thinkin jim hat is right though, its like they givin you a lock wit keys....o well...it was only 4 bucks

Jan 19, 2003
I know a good way to make some money. find some random odd-looking keys an sell em on ebay to fools thinkin they're gonna open shit that they dont!!! lol jp

Jan 19, 2003
in high school I 'drilled' a hole in the bottom of the plastic of a vending machine with a knife and used a coat hangar to clean out all the good shit. i did that every other day for like a month before they finally put TAPE over the bitch expecting that to stop anyone. Wasnt for like a month n a half maybe 2 before the stopped putting shit in it.

another time i wasnt feelin so patient n cut off the metal gating and then smahed the front n took everything (not at my school)