DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
yea i gat ya...pro's and con's to everything. i could care less about yours and droops personal problems because most of it is juss some punk ass rumors that niggas spread and niggas love to hear... but gettin on the net and tellin over 800 people "the word on the street is that droop is a bitch" is basically spreadin rumors..... That why i speak on what i know and fuck what i hear.. but shit when you look over all the bullshit all you can look at is good music from both sides

Feb 13, 2004
DROOPS GONNA DO THE DAMN THING YOU DIG. THIS SHITS GONNA BLOW THE FUCK UP. LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS TO THIS THREAD. EVERYBODY GO COPE THIS ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS CAUSE I KNOW I WILL.

Nov 18, 2002
707north said:
DROOPS GONNA DO THE DAMN THING YOU DIG. THIS SHITS GONNA BLOW THE FUCK UP. LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS TO THIS THREAD. EVERYBODY GO COPE THIS ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS CAUSE I KNOW I WILL.
No doubt thats a pre-order, but who's releasing it? Label, Production?

Apr 25, 2002
yea that cover is raw..and droop will continue to do his thing IMO..he made a big enuff dent in the game for the lil time he been in it..built a following now he just gotta ride with it..and he does need to hurry b4 he gets the siccmade syndrome and loses fans with procrastination and lagging...strike while the irons hot

Jan 3, 2004
look 4 droop on that new legally insane
and that 8e Profits along wit stonekold.
stone will be doin a lot of work wit them 8e niggaz

pick up legallys r u souless corpse afilliated 2 pep some of stones new work grab it in a store not that bullshit that got leaked

Mar 23, 2004
robb do all of the new kve releases have droop featured on it....if so that'll be fire!!!.....is that the reason why you didnt release p..o.d because you wanted to use verses here and there so people will pick it up even if its a sorry ass cd---no offense juss a thought

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
ACUTALLY NO, HURRIKAINE J HAS NO DROOP Y ON IT, HYDRO HAS NO DROOPY, TRIF HAS NO DROOPY, MYTH HAS NO DROOPY, MAJEZTE HAS NO DROOPY, GRON AND HYDRO CD HAS NO DROOPY, DREW HAS NO DROOPY, AS FAR AS COMPS, THEY MIGHT HAVE SUM DROOPY.......SEE DROOP CAN BARELY DO FULL SONGS SO ITS HARD TO GET VRS FROM HIM, LOOK AT 1990HATE HOW MANY SOLOS?.....HOW ABOUT MOI HOW MANY SOLOS? ITS ALOMOST AS THOUGH THE ALBUMS WERE COMPS STILL GOOD ALBUMS BUT SOLOS ARE A MUST I THINK SO ANYWAYS, ......THE GUY HAS TROUBLE COMPLETING ALBUMS......3 - 4 YRS AND COUNTING STILL NO FULL SOLO ON NOTHING JUST A FEW FEATURES......MOST OF THE POD TRACKS WERE SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY, WE STILL DO HAVE ABOUT 2-3 BUT AINT NOTHING HODLING BEARING...SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.....NO.