Downloading streaming audio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Play it in windows media player, go to file>save as and just make sure you put .mp3 and the end of the file name. If WMP isn't your default player save the hifi link on your desktop (should be like a .m3u or something) and do what I said first.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
and if its like a real audio streamer, just record it by going to recording in that sound control thing (lil speaker icon in the taskbar) and go to options>properties click on recording press ok and select the record master or what ever the first one is instead of the mic. Then Press record on a recording program and then press play on the streaming audio. Might help a few people.

Nov 16, 2005
you can always ripp it, it'll be the same quality as it is when you listen to it.

and to respond to Carnage187, the quality for that sucks, ive tried it.
use 'record smart' for smart recording! hahah theres a thread about it in sicctunes, just search record smart, i upped the prog+crack, but by now it's probably expired off of yousendit. PM me if you can't find it online or you're too lazy to haha.