done deal or deal done?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I was reading in the explosive mag in the interview with Quinn that Chuck took the name Done deal so he could get payed off his disto deal. And that Quinn started Deal Done so he could keep things moving. But heres where i'm confused the cuzz the rock was still done deal right? and Done Deal Kenny's name is still Done Deal. So whats the story? I'm pretty sure Kenny can come on here and close the thread with 1 reply but if anyone else knows whats up drop some knowledge.

Nov 1, 2004
ok
The Rock is on Deal Done.. if you bought it you would have known that.
im sure Kennys name is still Done Deal because i dont think u can just change names
Quinn still say Done Deal all over The Rock, but the back cover says Deal Done.. cop the album, because its sick as fuck

Nov 16, 2005
yepppp ^^ i noticed that too. on ya boy's future of the franchise mixtape waay back, it also says deal done.

they keep saying 'deal done, done deal, all the same'
who's that chuck you talking about? sounds like a copyright issue or something. guessing it started with done deal and they had to change it???

...the question i'm still stumped on is what's the difference between moe doe and all n da doe. i know team's moe doe and keak's all n da doe.. but the moedoeonline.com has them together and that one song says 'gettin moe doe like keak and team' or something

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
to clear this up:

money mike summed it up pretty good: done deal in the streets and deal done is the business. done deal for me has a couple meanings and people just ran with that so the name stuck so ya i'm still done deal kenny lol. dont get it twisted we're all tight.... everybody that was and is Done Deal/ Deal Done, its all fam. this situation is working out coo for all of us. and to answer the keak questions keak = all n da doe and thats it! any other album aint his.

Oct 26, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
to clear this up:

money mike summed it up pretty good: done deal in the streets and deal done is the business. done deal for me has a couple meanings and people just ran with that so the name stuck so ya i'm still done deal kenny lol. dont get it twisted we're all tight.... everybody that was and is Done Deal/ Deal Done, its all fam. this situation is working out coo for all of us. and to answer the keak questions keak = all n da doe and thats it! any other album aint his.
thanx for the clarification

May 29, 2002
for 1 i bought the album, and 2 thanks for clearing up my question kenny. I have heard deal done and done deal being said, i know its a legal issue but i just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth. Cool goodlookin i support it if it's deal done, done deal or fuck your momma as long as the music is still good.