Do you think your poor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Sorry, if you earn less than $90 a year we are unable to calculate your position on the richlist.

If this is the case you would be one of the billions of people who earn less than $2 a day. Typically you would also not have access to a computer or an Internet connection.

If you are earning less than $90 a year it¹d be unfair to ask you to donate money to Care International, if however, you actually earn more than this it may be worth re-calculating your position

N

NOSTRIL KING

You are in the top 0,001% richest people in the world.
You don¹t need to know any more than that (and besides our calculator can't do sums that big).

Please consider donating just a small amount of your enormous wealth to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $6.944444444444444e+23)
I WILL DONATE MONEY TO HAVE THE HOMELESS SHELTER DOWN THE STREET DEMOLISHED AND A PARKING LOT PUT IN IT'S PLACE.

Nov 8, 2002
"There are 5,942,093,435 people poorer than you.

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 57,906,565 richest person in the world."

Ya well take out My college payment, Car Payment, Child Support, Insurance Food, Housing....... I'll be in the bottom 5% quickly. LOL

Try seeing how rich we are amongst only U.S.A.
We cant compare annual income with folks who make $2 a day in a third world Country. They have a Lower cost of living.

Jul 26, 2002
You are in the top 0.863% richest people in the world.
There are 5,948,196,435 people poorer than you.
How do you feel about that? A bit richer we hope. Please consider donating just a small amount to help some of the poorest people in the world. Many of their lives could be improved dramatically or even saved if you donate just one hour's salary (approx $38.88)

Oh, and in case you’re interested you are the 51,803,565 richest person in the world.

May 11, 2002
im 590,848,330 . Not to shabby.

However I am not like the majority of young "rich" college students. I pay 100% of my bills. I don't ride the coattails of my parents nor am I a product of my parents gratitude.

As far as American standards of income. I am poor. A little bit lower then the poverty level.

My mind and my soul has no set value to them. However I know that it's worth would be lower have I lived off my parents and not seen how this world works and operates. I am my own thinker and producer. This self worth is of higher value then my hourly wages at a job or what my parents give me.