DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS SHIT.......LOL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
for some reason i was reminiscing about being checked for lice in elementary. I remember they would tell you what day you were going to be checked, and the night before i would have my mom go through my hair like a mutherfucker. I never got popped with lice, but i felt bad as fuck for the kids who did; the people checking would always make it so fucking obvious about who had lice. LOL at those dudes.

Sep 4, 2003
or what about this shit, cheating on those hearing tests. i remember i would always look out of the corner of my eye to see when the person would press the button. little did i know i was only fucking myself.

May 18, 2004
lol yuupp.... i remember i used to have long messy hair when for a couple years back then and i guess i didn't get to my scalp well when i washed my hair in the shower cause i didn't get lice but one year she was hella scratching at my scalp and i had HELLA flakes in my hair lol i was hella embarassed i think.

May 29, 2002
how about checking for scoliosis. I remember one time i had that done and I had scars on my back cause I would always be falling out of trees and shit, but my teacher sat me down and had a talk with me asking me if my parents were beating me, lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Or the scabies alert slips that they used to send home with kids. There was always a warning about some dirty little fuckhole who got scabies and your child may of been exposed to them.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
What was the point of hearing tests in school? Or vision tests for that matter? Were they going to make you get glasses or a hearing aid if you didnt pass? If I can't see shit on the board, i'll tell the bitch to write bigger....if i cant hear, i'll tell them to speak up.

Also do you remember standardized tests? When we were sophmores me and some friends tanked the tests because if you got within the top 5% of the school or you improved your score by 30%+ from the year before you got an extra day off school in the spring. So we did this anticipating this incentive to be in place the next year.....well....they changed it. And come to find out they put that shit on your transcripts.....its really funny when someone sees you scored in the lowest 25% percentile in the nation on a standardized test....but then you score a 27 on your ACT.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah man...and what about those fucked up lineups they'd have you do when the school got broken into and the security guard says it was some students...yeah man those were fucked up

or when they would suspend you for sneakin in the girls bathrrom and locker room....man thats was some punk shit..

or when you get arrested for taggin cause the teachers snithed and you went to jail when everyone else was going home....remember that shit
and that punk shit they pulled when you found out how to hack into the scantron test reader and fuck it up some that everyone will fail or the test wont read....thats goes waay back...

"smoking in the boys room....."