Do u remember this "infamous" event?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
Livin the life that of diamonds and guns:

MOBB DEEP STAR ROBBED

MOBB DEEP's PRODIGY was robbed by NEW YORK muggers of over $300,000 in jewellery on Friday morning (December 8).

According to a report in the New York Daily News, the rapper (real name Anthony Johnson) was held up at gunpoint by two men during a break in a video shot in Long Island City.

The robbery happened close to the Queensbridge Housing Projects where Prodigy and Mobb Deep partner Havoc grew up.

Though some of the jewellery belonged to Prodigy, the bulk of the $343,000 worth of gold chains and diamonds snatched were rented for the shoot. The police told the paper most of the haul was insured.

Prodigy has yet to comment.
extract from NME.COM (Published: 12-12-2000-14-06)

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
haha I remember that shit...Star of Star and Buckwild was clownin the fuck outta Prodigy on Funkmaster Flex's show about that. I want to hear that interview again. I also want to hear the interview where Star is clownin Big Tigger...it's funny as hell

Oct 10, 2004
shit lol they probably had one of there homies robb em so they could make some money cuz obviouslly rap wasnt doin it if they had to rent the shit