Dinner and a Movie Update (Kind of) pt 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
The irony to this thread, most die hard Lynch fans are cringing at the idea of Tech producers on this album in the 91siccness.

Nov 13, 2008
The irony to this thread, most die hard Lynch fans are cringing at the idea of Tech producers on this album in the 91siccness.
I'm a diehard Lynch fan and yeah Tech & Lynch got different styles so Lynch aint gonna fit some of the beats Tech uses (Tech can go on any beat by the way).But Strange seems to run their business so well, I thincc they know this and will let Lynch have a lot of creative power along with Beta, and I think that this album will turn out be a classic, with Strange puttin their little bit of touch on Lynch's shit.Strange seems to understand their music and business so well (this album has so much potential) I cant see them making anything less than a classic.

Jul 1, 2007
I'm a diehard Lynch fan and yeah Tech & Lynch got different styles so Lynch aint gonna fit some of the beats Tech uses (Tech can go on any beat by the way).But Strange seems to run their business so well, I thincc they know this and will let Lynch have a lot of creative power along with Beta, and I think that this album will turn out be a classic, with Strange puttin their little bit of touch on Lynch's shit.Strange seems to understand their music and business so well (this album has so much potential) I cant see them making anything less than a classic.
saying that, you think all matic and sevens beats are the same? if they were they wouldnt be hot producers.

you think lynch gonna pick a beat tech would?....NO

dude lynch is talented enough to know what beats will be a success for his rhyming, and he plans to surprise his "die hard lynch fans" im sure

Nov 13, 2008
i feel ya Im not real familiar with Matic heard a couple songs he did and thought they were cool.Been hearin dudes sayin his beats are fire so I'll have to listen to more.And actually I like most of Seven's shit.I wasn't sayin I didn't wanna see them producing on the album,just sayin I wouldn't wanna hear Lynch on some of those party type beats Tech spits on.Which won't happen cause Lynch and Strange are smart enough too know what worccs for Lynch's style and what doesn't, but a lot of labels wouldn't or would force some shit on the artist.

Jul 1, 2007
i feel ya Im not real familiar with Matic heard a couple songs he did and thought they were cool.Been hearin dudes sayin his beats are fire so I'll have to listen to more.And actually I like most of Seven's shit.I wasn't sayin I didn't wanna see them producing on the album,just sayin I wouldn't wanna hear Lynch on some of those party type beats Tech spits on.Which won't happen cause Lynch and Strange are smart enough too know what worccs for Lynch's style and what doesn't, but a lot of labels wouldn't or would force some shit on the artist.
very true.. thats why strange music is my fav label

Aug 16, 2003
My thought is that Beta will bring more of that dark shit to Tech. If Tech and Lynch is working on a track together then you know its gonna be some darkness. Thats the formula that will take care of Lynchs fans and bring some over to Tech if they arent all ready.

Plus as far as having Lynch on a Matic Lee or Seven beat goes, Most of the beats we hear from them are either Tech or Kaliko beats..Lynch might bring out something new from them cats but I guess well have to wait and see

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
thats cause no one can think outside the box, they want DAAM to be LOADED 2
another loaded will never happen, i am interested to see how lynch's flow/style/delivery works with seven.

plus they thinking its gonna have nothing but matic/seven production

when it will have beta beats and lynch beats as long as they keep COS from mixing it,it should be a great album

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
thats cause no one can think outside the box, they want DAAM to be LOADED 2
another loaded will never happen,

Not entirely true cuz a lot of people view First Degree's "Planet Zero" as kinda a Loaded 2.....

but you have a point.....no one ever seems to want to see an artist evolve they just wanna hear tha same ol shit, but when an artist does tha same ol shit over and over people bitch about how all the songs sound tha same yada yada all that bullshit.....basically people are gonna complain about anything they can find to complain about....

Feb 19, 2006
Not entirely true cuz a lot of people view First Degree's "Planet Zero" as kinda a Loaded 2.....

but you have a point.....no one ever seems to want to see an artist evolve they just wanna hear tha same ol shit, but when an artist does tha same ol shit over and over people bitch about how all the songs sound tha same yada yada all that bullshit.....basically people are gonna complain about anything they can find to complain about....
^
For real.