DEBUT ALBUM!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2007
just want to let everyone know that my debut album entitled "RepMuhCity" is coming out later this year... There is some big stars on it including... Cappadonna From The Wu Tang Clan, Mars, V Sinizter, Lil Hyfe from the reigm, King Gordy, Proof from D12 (RIP), Queen Yonasda, vh1 white rapper show's G-Child, Sinner City's M.C. DOA, and even some legends like Count Coolout, El Don from the imperial Bros., Grandmaster Caz and the first documented rapper in the history of the world COKE LA ROCK, and many many more... the album is mostly produced by V Sinizter but Mars did create some beats... the price is gonna be super low and i can guarantee that its well worth your money, especially being that its going to be packed with 20 tracks...

please e-mail me at [email protected] to join the official mailing list

you will get all kinds of free mp3s and posters and shit, and you will also be able to buy the record MONTHS before the release date for a fraction of the price

Jul 10, 2007
haha i feel ya but to be honest on a personal level G-Child's my homegirl, a lot of people hate her but i know her and i saw her rock a few stages. i'll admit she is VERY old school but she says thats how she wants to be, but live-preformence-wise she can rock a fuckin show

Jul 10, 2007
V does his thing bro, i dont know if you heard any of his newer beats but he is very unique, he so far is doing a hella good job on this album