Coming June 4th, 2013... Twin-G - "I Shouldn't Be Alive"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It's finally going down! The long awaited 3rd solo album from Twin-G will be hittin' the streets on June 4th! There is also a mixtape and another solo album called "Street Supremacy" following it. Mixtape might possibly drop before June 4th, but we'll see. "I Shouldn't Be Alive" will be a CD release.

SLR is in the process of finding a new distribution deal, so there might be a delay in it's digital availability on iTunes, etc.

Have you checked out our catalog lately? You may have missed some albums and some SLR affiliates have been added to the catalog. There's a bunch of free albums and mixtapes on there.

Discography | Street Level Records

Last edited:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That's weak that it got scraped..... You'll ever gonna do another Lac of Respect album?
Naw. There was talk of doing a 2nd Lac of Respect album with Killa Tay filling in for 151 who's been in the feds since 2007, but it didn't go down. From what I know, there were actually quite a few songs recorded by Skunt & Killa Tay for it. Skunt may still have them? I have no idea.