cnn report bout 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
about sum1z post on if it was tru he would b arrested..... ''There is a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has yet to be cashed. No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it isn’t cashed.''

Mar 15, 2005
uhhh no that aint got shit to do wit the charge of fakin your death homie.....and his mom n doc would be accessories to that crime....the life insurance would jus be another charge....fraud.....

Mar 15, 2005
why though....wtf does pac being alive have to do wit you...get over it already.....even if he was somehow alive he has no damn good reason ta come bacc....if he faked his death he did it for a reason.....not to come bacc jus so you can feel special......

you talk about reasons why hed be alive

well i can give you a reason why folks would want you to THINK he alive.....MONEY!!!!!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pac aint ever died, pac in all of us, pac will never go away as long as people still fight.

Sep 5, 2003
shit when I clicked on that without readin leathers post I got all exited...then when I read it was just a joke I was like....fuccin bitches, got me all hyped up...lol

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
www.benderboyz.com

They did a good job copying the site. They should've just made the article a little bit more believable. Someone had way too much time on they hands. It was a nice little April Fool's joke though.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I believe you have the legal right to fake your death if there are multiple attempts on your life. There's also a statute of limitations for crimes that are not violent or fraudulent.

Only thing that couldn't happen, is the life insurance cash-in. If they cashed in on that, then it would be some federal shit.

Either way, let the man rest in peace. He came, he helped, the rap world is not the same without him and never will be, and his ambition lies within all of us. It's up to US, to carry on where he left off. Somebody has to be willing to pick up his torch, and run with it. We have all these "Thugs" out here, that are harder than life itself, but they wouldn't stand up and say or do half the things that 2Pac would.

Bad Taste in that prank though.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yoshie said:
how do you know it was an april fools gag?

"Saturday, April 2, 2005 Posted: 8:40 AM EST (1340 GMT)"

"You just got April Fooled!
• Tupac's dead. Get over it."

I't says right on the site, besides CNN websites don't have counters, it's clearly a fake site.

Mar 11, 2004
Sydal said:
We have all these "Thugs" out here, that are harder than life itself, but they wouldn't stand up and say or do half the things that 2Pac would.
CUZ 2PAC WAS MORE THAN A THUG...HE WAS A REAL MAN N STOOD UP FOR HIS SELF N WAT HE THOUGHT WAS RITE..SUM OF THESE "THUGS" DONT EVEN WANNA B THUGS..U FEEL?

Mar 15, 2005
NASA said:
www.benderboyz.com

They did a good job copying the site.

no they didnt.....i didnt even have to finish the article i jus looked at the gheto ass links on the side and shit and went to the real cnn site....seen the real menus and shit they got and it was obvious that the shit was fake....plus both the pics they used i seen before....one said he was wit Suge in the caption but they only showed pac....lol....that shit was horribly hoaxed....only thing i give em props on was linkin it up to cnn like they did.....