CINCO DE MAYO & DIA DE SAN JUAN MIXTAPES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
CINCO DE MAYO MIXTAPE 2K5

Last Year's Cinco De Mayo Mixtape did real well and got some really positive feedback. I was able to get alot of folks to drop they sets/hoods/beefs to come together as one to make this mixtape happen. We moved a stupid amount of units in 4 days for the holiday and this year I'd like to see if we can do it again.

We're taking submissions for this mixtape NOW. Here it is...in your face...NO SETS, NO HOODS, NO BEEFS, NO COLORS nada....this is to celebrate our holiday and give the fans and our people something to enjoy. This is Volume 2 and I'd like it to be 10x's harder than the last one. Last year's included myself, Mr.Kee, Cap, NBRidaz, Errelevent, Denial, Cuddie Cut, Sick N Twisted, Raskal, Monte Loco, Project Affiliated. Everyone came together and did solid songs for the movement.

If your interested in submitting, please mail in your songs to the address listed:

D.U.G.O.U.T. / MONSTAVILLE
ATTN: CINCO DE MAYO MIXTAPE (or DIA DE SAN JUAN MIXTAPE)
P.O. BOX 33782
NORTHGLENN, CO. 80233

Soundclick pages, Mp3's to email etc. will NOT be accepted as submissions, I get enough emails as it is...please send in CD-R's of your work okay. Let's try and pull this off again this year okay. The hottest tracks will be used...so please send your best work and we gon make it happen. I will be hosting it and trying to pull in as many folks from all over as I can. The cutoff date is APRIL 1st. okay.

Questions? [email protected] or 303-522-7811 Direct

DIA DE SAN JUAN MIXTAPE 2K5

Boricua's REPRESENT! Look, this is the 1st year I'm gonna try this....I don't know how many responses I am going to get but I figured fuck it. Dia De San Juan is the day all Puerto Ricans Celebrate, it's like our Cinco De Mayo of sorts...and since I am both Rican and Mexican...I party for both. :)

Anyway, interested in trying to make this happen for real? Contact me asap at all the info listed above. Everything still applies to this mixtape as well. The cutoff is MAY 9th aight..so keep that in mind. Let yourself be heard this year...If I don't get enough folks for this one, we gon' figure out a way to make it work trust me... :)

RESPECT -

playa rae