Chinglish, I say Happy for you time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Haha, this reminds me of the time we got stink bombs at the 99 cent store when I was younger.

They werent the ones in the little viles but they looked like a empty hawaiin punch foil wrappers and you pressed the middle and it expanded until it poped and it smelled like rotten eggs.

Anyways on the back it says that it's made in China (duh) and the instructions went something like:

Wacky smelly fun time. Press bag on ground not soft. Wait until expand lot of time. Funny smell come out go haha run fast. Do not use in place of live or work time habitat.
I shit you not, funniest thing I have ever read.

Jun 5, 2004
Nuttkase said:
Haha, this reminds me of the time we got stink bombs at the 99 cent store when I was younger.

They werent the ones in the little viles but they looked like a empty hawaiin punch foil wrappers and you pressed the middle and it expanded until it poped and it smelled like rotten eggs.

Anyways on the back it says that it's made in China (duh) and the instructions went something like:

I shit you not, funniest thing I have ever read.
lol i used to get them things... some white foamish shit comes out right?

Aug 24, 2003
it took me a couple seconds for that batman one to register but when it did it was the funniest one for some reason

perhaps its his pose

i wonder what goes down at the "violence jack off" store