Chente Corleone & Vince - " 2 Homies of the beat" Collab album Coming Soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Chente Corleone & Vince - " 2 Homies of the beat" Collab album Coming Soon

Just talked to Vince of Gilaz ENT today and he told me that hes putting out an album with Chente soon. So far he got Big Tone, Big Oso Loc, Lil Coner, Miss Honey of Thizz Latin Pittsburg, EmacFare of Thizz Latin and many more. What you guys think about this?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
wait...

so, Vince & Gilaz entertainment is a real lable & rapper? LMAOOO!!!

All this time I thought it was some sort of running joke.
Naw it's real. That's why I regret my name on siccness cause after I chose it and after I started rapping for a while, this dude heard I was rapping and gave it a shot too. Putting out projects under Gilaz ENT and signing acts like Track Killa and everything. People found out about it and gave me shit for it and closed me for it wich sucks but what can you do?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Naw it's real. That's why I regret my name on siccness cause after I chose it and after I started rapping for a while, this dude heard I was rapping and gave it a shot too. Putting out projects under Gilaz ENT and signing acts like Track Killa and everything. People found out about it and gave me shit for it and closed me for it wich sucks but what can you do?
LOL @ "signed" .....to GILAZ ENT.
I am seriously LMMFAO right now.