Check out my first audio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this shit is a lot better then the shit you sent me awhile ago bro! elevatin, i like it. beat is tight, you download it or make it?

lyrics are pretty tight too, some parts it sounds like you try to go faster then you can, but it is clean for the most part.

6.5/10

go peep my audio bro

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I downloaded the beat. I doubt I'll ever be able to make a beat that sounds tight. Thanks for the props.

Sep 16, 2002
DICK RYDING? i dont even fuccan know stealth STFU you know youll get ripped so why you still talkin i figured you had enough sense to stay tha fuck off tha siccness when you didnt post against X dont gimme that couldnt post comp was fucked bullshit... you just know you woulda got ripped and now you talk shit to me, why dont you back it up for once

A

All Out HOGG

I heard an old ass audio way way back i gott from napster...that shit was coo...You had another one too but i only DL'd one from you...i forget the name thou...maybe you could tell me what it was???? i think it started with an R???

J

J-Sin

stealth.. work on ya mic presence.. i guess act like you're screaming at ya ex-girl or something..

everything else was on point.. multies was blazing..

hmm... i'ma post some of my shit later.. prolly like next week when i go back to work..

you'll be impressed..

but good shit though

peace.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Juan Million said:
I like the track with the Membaz Only beat.
Did you get permission from T1 to use that beat?? Why can't anyone come with original beat's anymore..

Stealth im going to be honest.. Your delivery is wack, you got a gay ass voice, I think your trying to sound like someone you arnt..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Cel-c-us, I never attempted to be professional. I said I have no idea how to make a beat. You're just actin like a little ho. Keep my name out your mouth until you deliever an audio. I got two things to say:
1.) I may not be the best at flowing
2.) I'm still better than you in any facet of life.
(You wanna talk about someone's flows, then MAKE YOUR OWN)

To everyone else, your comments (good or bad), thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the people who are helping to make me better, instead of just talkin shit like the haters they are.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Constructive Criticism

Stealth said:
Cel-c-us, I never attempted to be professional. I said I have no idea how to make a beat. You're just actin like a little ho. Keep my name out your mouth until you deliever an audio. I got two things to say:
1.) I may not be the best at flowing
2.) I'm still better than you in any facet of life.
(You wanna talk about someone's flows, then MAKE YOUR OWN)
Stealth Im not A hater.. Like I said I was going to be honest with you, Im entittled to my opinion.. I don't appreciate you stating "Im still better than you in any facet of life" For one thing, you don’t know me on a personal level.. 2nd thing, BITCH I WILL MURDER YOU IN AUDIO!... PERIOD.. LOOK.. You lack what I have: Melody & Rhythm Those are the 2 key's that open the door's to rapping.. One more thing; my modo is “quality over quantity” so don't rush Tha Master..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
yeah, whatever. just keep your name out my mouth and i won't have to furnish you with another sig. i agree, you might be completely honest, but i just don't care about your opinion.