Cedric Wilson?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm guessing a few heads on here have to be 49ers fans. I was just wonderin what kind of player Wilson is?

We got rid of Burress (6'5 1/2) and picked up Wilson (5'10). To me, the Steelers need some type of deep threat, and this just doesn't seem like the guy to do it. Even if he can run short cut routes, we already have Hines Ward doing that.

So, I'm just gonna throw this question out there...what's the word on Wilson?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Argh...I knew it was too good to be true. He'll probably battle it out with Fred Gibson for the 3rd receiver spot, with Ward and Randle El at 1-2.

What do you mean constantly makes mistakes? Bad routes, dropped balls, etc? Can he break coverage and get open? Can he block? How fast is he?

Was he your #1 receiver? #2?

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Actually I would have to say Wilson was a pretty good reciever. He did make a few mistakes but the one always brought up is the rams game other then that he is decent reciever. He has good hands and runs good routes. I remember last year he was the only one who catch the ball in traffic and get laid out but would still hang on to the ball. He isnt good enough to be a starter but id say hes a good 3rd reciever and probably a good 3rd down reciever.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
im not to sure what he was but im thinking he was a number 2 reciever. Cause i think Brandon lloyd was out #1.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
We're a running team anyways. Not that it wouldn't hurt to have a good passing game. Im just looking for a balls to the wall, selfless, team-first, hard nosed player.

May 15, 2002
He sucks

Wilson could be your 2nd WR (which is bad if true) cause i think Randle-El is better suited in the slot - even though Randle-El should be #2