Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-a120-71-dh-49-en-84-j-70-3fe6.html

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes place at the end of days. The Earth’s alliance with the Heavens has been threatened by a dark and malevolent force – the mysterious Lords of Shadow – darkness reigns the world. Across this shattered land, the souls of the dead wander unable to find peace, whilst creatures of evil roam free wreaking chaos and death upon the living.

Gabriel is a member of the Brotherhood of Light, an elite group of holy knights who protect and defend the innocent against the supernatural. His beloved wife was brutally murdered by the evil forces of darkness and her soul trapped for eternity. Neither living nor dead she realises the horrific truth of what is at stake and guides Gabriel to his destiny – and hopefully salvation for the world… but at what cost?

I know I'm not the only Castlevania fan, get hype!

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
So far this is probably one of my most anticipated games of 2010, and i'm not even that big of an adventure fan, or castlevania fan (even tho i have played a few games and really loved the gameboy ones.)

It just looks beautiful, and the trailer shown at E3 topped all other trailers i saw for any other game.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It looks like an updated Shadow of the Colossus. Enormous monsters to scale was cool in that game, but I think the CV series has watered itself down since the rise of next gen consoles.

May 13, 2002
LOL Daaaamn this game looks rediculous! Had the very first Castlevania on NES and never got into the other ones that came after. I'm definately gonna cop this one. Can't wait.

Feb 12, 2006
It looks like an updated Shadow of the Colossus. Enormous monsters to scale was cool in that game, but I think the CV series has watered itself down since the rise of next gen consoles.
I don't understand, this is actually the first Castlevania game that is on a Next gen console. Castlevania is definately way more action packed and more adventurous that Shadow of the Colossus, which is more puzzle solving and shit.

Aug 7, 2003
I don't understand, this is actually the first Castlevania game that is on a Next gen console.
techinally, castlevania symphony of the nights was released on xbox arcade. so that was the first castlevania on next gen consoles, i couldnt help myself sorry.

but the game does look badass tho. the trailers show gameplay and it looks tight and smooth. hopefully theres more action in it then the MGS games.

Feb 12, 2006
techinally, castlevania symphony of the nights was released on xbox arcade. so that was the first castlevania on next gen consoles, i couldnt help myself sorry.

but the game does look badass tho. the trailers show gameplay and it looks tight and smooth. hopefully theres more action in it then the MGS games.
Lol how did I know someone would say that shit. I was going to put that in there but decided to leave it out. There will be WAY more action than MGS games which of course are meant to be espionage and Castlevania has always been and always will be action/adventure.