Cambodian Couple Suck Daughter's Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
something i found while cheking my mail.. comcast has the news like plastered all over and i came across that headline and thought oooook.

1 paragraph in2 it i couldnt help but chuckle a lil bit and ask... WHAT OFFICALS SAID THIS??? LOL
By Associated Press

5 hours ago

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Black magic may have driven a Cambodian couple to bite off their daughter's thumb nails and suck her blood, officials said Sunday.

Chheng Chhorn, 46, and Srun Yoeung, 37, attacked their 12-year-old child before dawn on Thursday while she was still asleep, biting off her thumb nails and a small part of her nose to drink her blood, said Keo Norea Phy, a police official in Kampong Cham province where the incident occurred.

Neighbors rushed to the couple's house and rescued the girl after hearing her screams, he said.

After treatment at a hospital in Kampong Cham, about 50 miles east of Phom Penh, the girl was placed in the custody of other villagers. Relatives had taken her parents to a black magic healer to chase away the evil spirit that was believed to have possessed them, the police official said.

"We, the police, just have no idea what offense to charge them with," Keo Norea Phy said.

Preap Nhim, a local official, said the couple sold noodles in their village and had never before acted in a strange manner. He said they may have been driven by the spirit guarding the altar they kept inside their house.

Cambodia is a Buddhist country, but many people in the countryside are deeply superstitious. Some claim the ability to communicate with the dead and cure the sick by exorcising evil spirits from their bodies.

Apr 1, 2002
Being Cambodian that shit IS a trip but it's believable. Superstitutions are like a part of the religion among Cambodians I swear. I hear stories about black magic and witch doctors a lot when I was younger, scared the shit outta me. I had a witch doctor cure my back when I was younger, the back pain hurt like fuck and lasted for over 2 weeks. I couldn't run I could barely even walk without some sort of discomfort. I didn't want to go see a doctor so my moms took me to see a witch doctor, he spoke in a language I never heard of and basically said magical words. The fucking very next day the pain was GONE. I was shocked.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^
I work with this older filipino kat who told me that when he was younger he had allergic reactions too seafood.. he said water would drip from his fingernails...so.. he went too a witch doctor who told him too eat a lot of seafood now that hes young and the allergy would go away...it did he said...

but makes sense... his body built up an immunity too it i guess..

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
When I was young I wanted to fuck as many bitches as I could, I still do, but anyways I went to a witch doctor and he said something in some weird language and the next day I woke up with like 12 fine ass bitches stroking my dick, no joke, seriously it was fucked. That was the greatest day of my life.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Mr. Samos said:
When I was young I wanted to fuck as many bitches as I could, I still do, but anyways I went to a witch doctor and he said something in some weird language and the next day I woke up with like 12 fine ass bitches stroking my dick, no joke, seriously it was fucked. That was the greatest day of my life.
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS MAN??????

Apr 1, 2002
Mr. Samos said:
haha faggot. I ain't lying though, I was in a state of disbelief to find out the spells worked, I was just happy I could run again at the time. I was convinced I had a broken back bone, never had any problems with my back ever since.

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, a lot of Asians have shamans. Korea, for example, still has Shamanists background even tho Shamanism isn't as prominent as it used to be. When I was sick my mother would always poke my thumb to get rid of the "bad blood". Or, if it was real bad, put needles in my back and heat up these glass circles that were put on the back to control the bad spirits, and drain the bad blood.

It's interesting. My mother is a Christian, but Korean Christians still have bits of Shamanism in their religion so Korean Christianity is like a fusion of religions.