(C-lim)Im bacc Bitch!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2005
What up Bart this is yo boy c-lim my new album instores March 1st

C-lim Starwars "The Npire Strikes Bacc"
Featuring Kurupt, Tray Deee ,C-bo, X-raided ,T Nutty nutt
,Ballin A$$ Dame,Lexxxo and more!! like my rip niggaz from the N-gang and the Blocc

the album is Crip'd out Bang out so if you love that rip shit go get it....Real chop

Spread the word Good or bad I give a fucc if you buy it.
jus do da talkin. I Mean!!!

and yawl go to the 91siccness forum Ive been postin there peep how these niggaz gangin up on ya boy....BITCHES!!!

To my fans that hold me down 1 love to those that hate thanks for the promo nigga.....I aint goin nowhere!!!
What Dat N Like!!????

peep songz off the album and look at fliccs @ www.Blackarmorrecords.com
My site is www.44northstar.com

Also look for C-lim "The Blue Album " coming soon on underboss entertainment.....100

Oct 10, 2004
DUTCH-F.E said:
hows hockey season treatin you toronto guy?? lmao this shit is personal but melodramic?? thats a bit exstensive.
I hate hockey-ur being a stereotype-

Its personal, but u have an audience whether u like it or not-so u might as well get comfortable if ur chewing out each other on forums. Its entertaining-str8 goodz!

1-

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
so toronto doesnt have a hockey team???? thats all the homework i need. ill never go there so i guess hockey and snow is all i need to know. no offense chief but canada bro??? not canada!!!!!! lol

just fuckin with you homie.

Oct 10, 2004
Toronto got a hockey team-the Leafs and L.A got a hockey team-the Kings.
and Im pretty sure most of ur hydro in California comes from B.C...Im not goin any further.
itz real tho-its snowin' right now-niggaz is still grindin-shit Im tryin to get out my house right now, but Im quite high, and its causin me to be sidetracked by this forum...so Im gonna focus and get up now.

Feb 11, 2005
@dj mark 7

Im saying my nig......Thats Dutch with that ol gay shit I take Bacc what I said...Dutch FUCC YOU LOSER......

Dutch allways do dat shit pop his head up in post and start wondering off in the twilight zone....you bi poler ass punk get off the nutts of the next man....ur from herculees California......you are not no factor it is not on the map..BITCH

You cant Bully me Cuzz ur 7 feet 350 pounds Fatboy I will break you down to size wit 9 of my homeboys dig...Real chop

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
sounds good. and all your other beefs. not 1 arrest to anyones credit. if you was really bangin and killin and shootin you would be fightin a case right now. you aint no killa. you fake. you change shitty diapers all day and get so futrated with your world you come on here and run ya mouth. only thing you blasting is the computer you bi-sexual hermaphadite.

nice try to build promo. but you are scared of a white boy. lil old dutch. you cant be that hard.

remember i saved your bitch ass when the federation was gonna mopp u up at that show. i should have let them ridezilla cats beat your head in. lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.