boy going after his soccer ball is grabbed by an unusual creature?? VIDEO INSIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
Im at work and cant view a goddamn thang cuz of the firewall but i came across this and want opinions.. i havent seen it yet but will in the morning..

The following video, recently posted on the Spanish-language site Ikerjimenez.com, was allegedly taken on a cell phone and handed over to the Mexican authorities. It shows two boys playing soccer in an alley. When the ball goes astray, one of the boys goes after it and an unusually long arm grabs for him (pictured). He screams, runs way, and in the final few frames the 'creature' can be seen peering from around a pole. For more information, video and enlarged screen captures, visit Ikerjimenez.com.
http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wmv/coast.download.akamai.com/5022/video/012006_criatura.asx

May 2, 2002
man.. I really wanna see this. Im at work too though. fuckin sonic firewall.

someone should post some stills

and the chupacabura IS an alien

Aug 8, 2003
oh shit lol.. wtf was that? its kinda hard to tell IMO if its fake cuz its obvious they had to chop scenes and zoom in so u can see what really happend... like if they knew the original you wouldnt see shit if you didnt... the movements were too fluid to be a puppet. i tried to see if maybe the pole right there was really the beginning of a walll but nah.. shits wierd..

May 19, 2005
woah it is a lil wierd,gets you thinkin,but its prob shite.
dude cocaleafs
wut is up with the new peruvian pres in your sig,hes that for fuckin real or photoshoped.i herd he used to have relations with the coke export something i dunno

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
why didnt the 3 guys walk over there with the cell-cam
not like the "creature" that seemed to be slow is gonna come after all of them n eat them

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Those pics of Presidente Moralas are as REAL as I am.

He grew up from a poor coca leaf farmer and rose to the ranks of president of Bolivia.

His platform for election was that he promised he would legalize coca production in the country.

Aug 8, 2003
Hemp said:
why didnt the 3 guys walk over there with the cell-cam
not like the "creature" that seemed to be slow is gonna come after all of them n eat them
one of the reasons i wanted to kno what they're sayin.. if i were alone i wouldnt go bak and check but if there were three of em.. dammd weeniez

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
TROLL said:
oh shit lol.. wtf was that? its kinda hard to tell IMO if its fake cuz its obvious they had to chop scenes and zoom in so u can see what really happend

MY PHONE DOES THAT WHEN YOU ZOOM IN, BUT IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE NOTHING WAS THERE UNTILL THEY ZOOMED IN, EITHER WAY THAT SHIT IS STRANGE.

Nov 24, 2003
that shit is stupid as fuck. Tell me why someone would have taken the time to film two shitty soccer players trade headers with a cell phone video camera? And then have the foresight to zoom in while one chases down the ball...I mean who zooms to get a better look at someone picking up a ball?