Boo~Flair >vs< ZG Zero Gravity .....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
here's mine

After this battle any Mcee can be Next // I'm like Tyson in his Prime I come to K'O VETS//

I spit More HEAT than GEORGE FOREMAN'S GRILL// I blast like O-DOG while ya rhymes fate is like Kane gettin killed// Fuck A menace I'ma RAP HAZZARD, what you miss the SIGN// mcees sleeping on ya rhymes can't feel it like a MIME//

You get pissed on more than a Home Pregnancy Test// Zero Gravity meaning ya flows are much Less//

With ya SKILLS you outta place like MINI ME playing Center// ya style Pussy and I'm here to rip out the rest of ya male Gender//

You gettin Verbally Molested faster than girls who CHOOSE R.Kelly as their Gynecologist// Only time you spit a DOPE LINES IS when WHITNEY HOUSTON your part time PHLEBOTOMIST//{a nurse who gives shots}

May 19, 2002
Boo, I’m stompin you, leaving your DOME SMASHED,
Theres no chance, of you being LYRICAL,
It’s more likely to see white people getting SICKLE CELL,
Do I ring a bell? Slowly see the HATE MOUNTING,
Your past presence tryin to fix votes like DADE COUNTY,
Only award you get is the siccness's MOST HERBED,
Quickly defeated by all even with NO VERSE,
You got some NERVE, make your FUCKIN EYE BLURRY,
Actin gangsta when you work at the PUBLIC LIBRARY,
Still unbeaten, every battle I RIPPED THEM HOES,
Reply or don’t, man it’s your FUCKIN CHOICE,
But either way, your still getting ripped like ALTER BOYS,
Still TALKIN NOISE? Exposed like AIDS on HOMELESS GAYS,
One PUNCH to the chest, break both SHOULDER BLADES,
I hold ya fate, don’t come back you better RUN,
SUNSET SONNED you so many times last name should be DUNN,
Respect, I got none, twist you around like OREOS,
After this, you’ll be MIA like all your AUDIOS,
So stay talking, watch you get pile driven on BROKEN GLASS,
Take a seat, it’s public humiliation, and tickets are GOING FAST…

Apr 25, 2002
hmm.. tough ta call.. ZG's was a new style for him, more battle shit, but the first few lines didnt even rhyme, and a lot didnt flow that nice..

the other dude had some tite shit, flow was ok, some of the lines were played out..

hmm.. im a vote for Boo Flair

Apr 25, 2002
ZG...I FLOWED THAT SHIT OUTLOUD...THA VERSE FLOWED VERY SMOOTHLY...I LIKE THAT "TAKE A PUNCH TO THA CHEST, BROKE BOTH YA SHOULDER BLADEZ"...THAT WUZ PURTY FUCKIN GANGSTUH...

BOO WUZ ARIGHT...NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM BABY RIGHT HERE...BUT SHEZ PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR A GIRL...GOOD SHIT...KEEP IT UP...

VOTE = ZG

...$IDEWAYZ

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I WASNT FEELIN BOO FLAIR'S SHIT, AND DOOD VOTED WITH OUT READIN HER SHIT.. HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS FEMALE AND SHE SAID THAT IN THE FLOW..

ZG WAS A LOT MORE COMPLEX, AND HIT HARDER.. IM NOT VOTING THOUGH CUZZ ZG IS MY HOMIE AND Y'ALL THINK IM RIDING..

REGARDLESS, Y'ALL STAY TOUGH AT THIS