Boo~Flair )vs( Juan Million....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WOW...I JUST SAW JUANZ SIGNATURE...AND UM...IM JUANZ HOMIE...DONT MAKE ME BITCH SLAP A BITCH...IM ALREADY IN THA PROCESS OF CHECKIN ANOTHER HO...FUCKABITCH...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
OWWWWCH...MY FUCKIN BALL HURT..WHAT THA FUCK IZ THAT...OH SHIT...ITZ JUST BLOODY CORPZE HANGIN ON MY BALLZ...YOU CALLED ME OUT SAM FAGGOT...YOU POST FIRST IF YOU REALLY WANNA BATTLE PUTO...GIT OFF MY NUTZ N POST SOME SHIT....$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
SAM SAVAGE said:
nah im str8!!!! i already wasted a verse on you!! your the one over here acting like your bout to eat me up thinkin i would'nt see your little comments!! im not talkin shit though i just wanna battle!! you been in this forum for a hour you could of posted by now!! your scuuured!! lol!!
excuses excuses!! your getting good at that!!
This isnt a free discussion thread dipshit!

Peep the realness oh mighty ignorant one...

Click Here Queefboy

Jun 14, 2002
/////////////////////////

Ya style Pussy Betta yet you an Obvious Fag~~ Major let down this Fake Dick an obvious Drag~~ Now you an Unda Gound mc cause I'ma leave you BlackBagged~~

Boo Flair spit that Hell Fire Flame~~ Directed at Juan Million Frame~~ Leavin him screaming in Pain as DNA drain~~ Bloodstain and Slain Juan resembeling Slaves in Cotton FIELDS cause he's neva off tha CHAIN~~

Fuck ya rhymes skills you should Base ya Tactics on Gay Theatrics~~ Cause I'll Sufocate ya Style like NEW-BORN-BABIES facin ah MATTRESS~~

The Rumor is true ya GAY but heads ain't Believing~~ But you Keep PMing Stealth tellin you wish you was a WHALE so you could swallow SEA-MEN{SEMEN}~~
:confused:
Now you feel like CARL THOMAS all EMOTIONAL~~ WISHING YOU NEVA MET ME shoulda stayed Anti Social~~~

oh yeah I don't expect COWARDS TO POST FIRST!!!:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
I'm haunted by apparitions but a "BOO" doesn't scare me/
They just silly superstitions that YOU can compare to me/
It's Abstrakt season, I grab my keys-an im ignitin this foo up/
The only reason ya name is "flair" cause i be lightin you up/
Your ignorance is infinite, aint no end to your bitchin/
Time to put this pest to rest so i send you 6 feet ditchin/
Make your coffin jump while im hittin switches in the hurst/
Ya lungs you coughin up from bitin an spittin the same verse/
My style is versitile switchin it up with originality/
Your style's wack, with weak attack, yous a fool for tryna battle me/
You nothin compared to the SAVstrosity of this beast/
The only sick shit you spit is my cum when I drop you to your knees/
Bitch I'm the warrior of this battle yo SUCKA ass is just a civilian/
To Be Da Best You Got To Beat "Da Best" aka Juan Million...

Congradulations...you've just been shitted on.

Apr 25, 2002
Boo~Flair said:
ayo dickmunchin ass fatal nightmare!! ya boy juan bit my bottom sig to use in his battle against me hahaha yall some funny gay boys!!
I didn't bite shit bitchface, it was intensional. Talk about biters...not like you made that shit up Boo~FLAIR

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
Boo~Flair said:
I was waitin for tha other bitch{missfit to post !! before I battled ya stinky ass!!! well here i go nucca!!
Why the fuck you had to wait for my ass..you stupid Breezy,
Your the one that called us out.........Remember your miss battling queen..........