Boo~Flair )) VS (( Head Coach..{bout to get fired}

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
hold on to ya baby nutts!!

Ya flows are like NO SHOWS they get no RESPONSE// plus ya PUNCH LINES are like MIRACLES they only happen ONCE//

I'm gonna BURY you on top of ya rhymes so ya PLOT THICKENS// Knowing you could'nt BLESS the MIC if GOD gave you permission//

my flows spit like GLOCK TIME to get the HeadCoach TORSO spinning CLOCKWISE// Your name reflects that you COACH giving HEAD TO FAGGOTS ABOUT USING THERE THROAT TO MEASURE COCK SIZE//

I'll leave ya rhymes BLEEDING on a GOURNEY// Making you a MIC CASUALTY before STEALTH TOURNEY:dead: //

Stapling all ya raps to ya HIP cause they're just a WASTE{WAIST} of RHYMES// NOBODY FEELING ya style as if you're FACE TO FACE with a MIME:cry: //

I'M leavin you TONGUE TIED cause of my RAP{WRAP}capability// I always TEST Stability of Endangered rapperz like you with WACK SHIT TO SAY TO ME//

May 12, 2002
ladies aint goin first this time..real talk nigg@z..

gimme da mic..im bout to spit sum shit you prolly wont like//
dont matter..im showin you how to do this rhyme shit right//
despite ya insight..ya raps is garbage..like blood frum ya period//
so wrap a maxi pad around ya mouth cuz i aint hearin it//
rappins my favorite hobby cuz you fearin it..scared to compare//
iss 3rd down and 7..Boo im bout to run a flare//
trunk you like a spare..you aint shit but a lame slut//
run up and get done up like a hoe on the bang bus//
i came ta bust..like da measurements on ya chest//
i supply the heat..then let the 8 slugs do the rest//

Apr 25, 2002
BOTH HAD DECENT DISSES BUT I HAVE TO GO WITH HEAD COACH....FLAIR'S RHYME SCHEME WAS NOT ALL THAT WITH WORDS THAT DIDN'T RHYME......

P.S. BOTH OF YOU BETTER HOPE YOU DON'T RUN INTO ME IN THE TOURNEY...HAHAHAHAHAHA

I WON'T BATTLE AGAIN TIL THEN....YOU BETTER PRACTICE HARD YOUNG'UNS

Jun 14, 2002
ayo TRAGGIC!

dam Tim C ...your right bout that! ha ha i was textin pretty fast.... ayo Traggic LOSSES i know you wack az HELL DATS WHY YOU TALKIN SHIT BOUT NOT BATTLIN!! but it's all gravy!! but you gonna get this!:dead:

........2 - 1 my up!! thank for tha votes yall

Apr 25, 2002
Re: ayo TRAGGIC!

Boo~Flair said:
dam Tim C ...your right bout that! ha ha i was textin pretty fast.... ayo Traggic LOSSES i know you wack az HELL DATS WHY YOU TALKIN SHIT BOUT NOT BATTLIN!! but it's all gravy!! but you gonna get this!:dead:

........2 - 1 my up!! thank for tha votes yall
AND YOU'RE GONNA GET THIS....

Jun 14, 2002
hell yea!!

thats me also!! I can use my rhymes anywhere I want my nucca!! also my nucca BH is coming here to it's just they be dissin Newbies and shit there!! join there and you'll see!! dats me!