Big Ben's gonna be something special...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
...but I wanna hear what all you non-Steelers fans have to say. Dude straight up won the Browns game. Straight up won the Ravens game.

People can say what they want about stats or whatever, but right now he has a shitload of TDs, not many picks, and he makes magic happen outside of the pocket. I've never seen such an elusive big guy before. I'm sayin last year was based solely on that motorcycle accident.

This might be crazy Steelers talk, but I'm looking past this season and thinking about his entire career. I think he might be one of the next greats. Maybe never the #1 pick in fantasy football, but I just think the whole thing about him "managing the game" is bullshit. He's the real deal.

I used to hate on him bad, but over the past few games I've seen about 20 times where he was about to take a sack for a loss and he turned the play into a first down or touchdown. That's shit that you really can't test for at the combine or on the wonderlic.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
There's just a lot of talk about him being a guy who "manages games". And all that shit from last year. He had the highest # of picks in the NFL. A lot of people thought maybe his Superbowl season was lucky and his rookie season was a product of a good running game and defense (which def. helped). I've heard a lot of hating from a lot of different fans everywhere I go. Especially fuckin Eagles fans. If you've never met an Eagle fan, consider yourself lucky. I had my doubts. But I think over the past couple weeks, he's erased any doubt.

I'm just givin a heads up for people to start watchin the dude if they get the chance.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^lol

I agree.....I think Ben is very talented....he doesn't just manage games.....I actually do like the steelers tho, I liked them before they got ben, and right now they're the 3rd best team in the afc....hopefully Tom fucking Brady will get injured and the patsys will lose all the rest of their games so we can see that Steelers vs Colts playoff rematch that Pittsburgh won by the skin of their teeth the season before last.....but it looks like the Steelers will still play the Colts, but this time just for the right to play the patsys :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
He's a gritty player. He's an above AVG starting QB. The play that has impressed me more than any other of his was that tackle he made in the 05 AFC Divisional Playoff game against Indianapolis, that is a play that I will say only 1 of 32 NFL starting QBs would have made, and it is Ben.

But in that Super Bowl "victory" he absolutely sucked.

Sep 29, 2003
i think ben has around a 140 quarterback rating after contact, the guy is incredible. won the superbowl in his 2nd year, and is something like 41-14 as a starter....nice to see some appreciation around here....

Jun 26, 2002
Umm.. i believe it was Boomer who said that the Steelers are the 2nd best team in NFL after the game.. Anyways.. Ben is playing incredible, and as was already stated.. the man can avoid the rush better than any QB in the league. Incredible comeback today.. and everyone WATCH OUT for the steelboys.

But in that Super Bowl "victory" he absolutely sucked.
but in that super bowl victory, not "victory", we won. cry more though.

Apr 13, 2007
im not just saying this because im a steelers fan, i also use to hate on em alot. but latley hes been on fire. hes looking really good and i think he will be maybe not the best but one of the best in the nfl. he got some talent. and he made one hell of a come back in todays game with the browns.