Bible fact quiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DID YOU READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ON THE SITE? LMAO!!!!!!! THATS A CULT MAN. IM GOING TO GO AND DISRUPT CHURCH SERVICES IF I GET A CHANCE TO. YOU HAVE TO PAY $50 TO ATTEND. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT CASH.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/beliefs.html

SOME OF THE BULLSHIT (YES BULLSHIT) ON THAT SITE IS COMEDEY.

HERE IS AN EXCERPT :

"Cross-eyed children and infants with unusually large ears will not participate in the Spring Bible Crawl but will instead be subject to automatic sterilization."

VERY SICK.......

:h:

PS PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THE DOCTRINE OF DEVILS WITH THE REAL GOSPEL

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1100/masturbation.html

"The last thing we need is some media scandal as reporters click photos of colored janitors removing corpses from Landover restrooms."

LOL!!!!!!!!!

"Any man found to have engaged in sexual thoughts during the process, or to have reached full fruition without capturing the full emission, will have his organ severed and his preferred hand amputated."

YOU KNOW WHAT........ITS NOT REALLY FUNNY. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE SOMETHING AND DISTORT IT......

IM ALSO STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THIS ENTIRE SITE(THE ONE BEING LINKED) IS A PARODY......

:h:

Apr 25, 2002
I'm pretty sure this a bogus site, made just for comedy...the church doesn't really exist...I remember seeing it a while ago...

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
LOL @ Jesus-Looka-Likes
LOL @
Q: Would you allow Michael Jackson to serve as a counselor for your church's summer camp for boys?
A: No! Unsaved are NOT welcome
N
Q: Would you allow gang members to lounge on your church steps, cleaning their guns and listening to offensive ghetto music?
A: No! Unsaved are NOT welcome!

Bwahaha

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
that site is tight. i got 9 outta 10 corect (i paid attention in bible study)! Its funny how ridiculous it is for people to take a good story book and model their ENTIRE lives after it. this site iwas worth the laugh.

Oct 13, 2002
haaha the shit Connan did with the Jesus figurines on his show was 10 times funnier then this shit. I couldn't stop laughing at Connan. Good ol Irish Catholic man does some funny ass shit.