best of tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
Im just making a best of mixtape and was wondering if anyone had any others to suggest besides the ones i have below..

(If i add one ill have to take one off cuz the cd is full)

- I just want to make sure im not missing some really hot rare song i havent heard yet. -

1 - Lost Lair of Bzle/999 intro
2 - (Added Part of Absolute Power Intro)/Devil Boy
3 - Mitch Bade
4 - (Changed Talking from start to end)/Get Blowed
5 - Who You Came To See
6 - Planet Rock 2k1
7 - It's Alive
8 - Sinister Tech
9 - Tormented
10 - Here Comes Tecca Nina
11 - Imma Tell
12 - Slither
13 - Worst Enemy
14 - T9X
15 - Trapped in a Psycho's Body (original)
16 - The Grench
17 - Red Necro
18 - Now It's On (Remix)
19 - Stamina/999 Outro

Aug 18, 2002
I think everybody's for a single disc is gonna be a little bit different. I saw only a few that you didn't have that are some of my favorites personally, 1 being "Questions" and 2 being "Be Jealous" and 3 being "This Ring." Something like this I'd probably say:

1. Mitch Bade
2. Planet Rock 2K
3. Now Its On
4. Questions
5. Be Warned
6. Get Blowed
7. Strange
8. Cursed
9. It's Alive
10. Einstein
11. Who You Came Ta See
12. This Ring
13. Twisted
14. Industry Is Punks
15. Here Comes Tecca Nina
16. Imma Tell
17. I'm A Playa
18. Victory
19. Be Jealous
20. Snake Ya

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
i suggest you get an mp3 player in your car, that way you can have all the favorites
but i think bitch sickness deserves an honorable mention

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
1 - The Industry is Punks
2 - Imma Tell
3 - Mitch Bade
4 - Questions
5 - Keep On Keepin' On
6 - Psycho Bitch
7 - It's Alive
8 - Einstein
9 - This Ring
10 - Breathe
11 - Be Warned
12 - God Complex
13 - Twisted
14 - Strange
15 - Trapped in a Psycho's Body
16 - The Grench
17 - Red Necro
18 - Now It's On
19 - Kansas City King

Feb 9, 2005
glad to see im not the only that really likes breathe.. i mean i cant understand much of what he says during his verses cuz he raps it so quick and its kinda "distorted" but i love the hook.. who does the hook? is that tech?

I have to be able to fit all the songs on one cd.. 19 is the max and the intro/outro are both only 30 seconds long..

cd cover front

cd back

any feedback about the covers? im going to redo the front completely just cuz im not sure i like how it turned out.

Feb 9, 2005
michampin said:
sinister tech
get rid of sinister tech? why would i do that? i love sinister tech.go listen to it and then tell me you dont like it. I really wanted to get victory in there tho. Absolute Power was a great cd/dvd.

Jan 12, 2003
lilfl9p said:
get rid of sinister tech? why would i do that? i love sinister tech.go listen to it and then tell me you dont like it. I really wanted to get victory in there tho. Absolute Power was a great cd/dvd.
dude, lose Worst Enemy and throw somethin else on there. Come on.......

Aug 18, 2002
I can't really seem to figure that out myself...the 999 or the Lil Flip parallel. I think that you got some skills in the coverart being a designer myself, but why is it called a "mixtape" for one, and two why are all the logos and trademarks all on the back as if this is some official release or some shit? I like the idea, but you seem to being going to a lot of work to make a cover for your own little compilation cd.

Oh and that tracklist I posted above, I was more based if it was some sort of "Greatest Hits" not really a mixtape. But either way, whatever you do with it, I still don't see how you can leave Questions and This Ring off, two of Tech's most classic songs.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
just when i see 999....i think of 666...
...ya know...

and People wanna know why they call Tech a devil worshipper...
.....cause kids like this...do stupid shit...like..
999 the mixtape with all red covers...and a black guy with crosses on his face..

....^^ yea ..maybe if didnt know better i would think some crazy shit too..
just let it be... 9 The mixtape
the cover is nasty.....to much bullshit on it...all those lines and stuff....then you have this shit that looks like someone threw paint on your cover...
....To me it just doesnt go well at all..

.....ZeroMedia would pimp out a nice cover...for a mixtape..
.....but then again...how can you call that a mixtape...when it is just Techs songs?

Feb 9, 2005
whats wrong with worst enemy? i love it.. i like how u think its a person but at the end u tells u what it really is.. is imma playa ur favorite song or something?

i really am considering finding something to pull for the ring cuz that is a classic like u said. im just calling it a mixtape cuz its HIS MUSIC. i am not mixing or djing or anything. i just want like a solid cd of tech. I put the logos on there cuz tech and the labels own the music and im just giving credit where its due.

I needed a name for the mixtape.. i really like three 6 mafia cuz and its just 666 upside down.. plus he uses a 9 in his name. just seemed to work for me.

that is tech.. with the crazy crosses on his face. do you listen to his music? its crazy, horrorcore music. as far as the devil worshiping thing.. anyone who thinks that should listen to devil boy.

im not saying this is my best cover and im redoing the front cuz i think it doesnt look right. i do this shit for fun cuz i like doing it. gives me practice and shit.

what should i call it instead of a "mixtape".. im open to suggestions