Bay Area Natives...Green Day on VH1 Driven.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I used to go with a guy who was best friends with Billie Joe. We used to have HELLA fun at the little underground clubs in Berkeley.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Green Day is a great band. I kind of grew out of liking them alot a few years back...but I have been getting back into their music again latley.

This isn't a picture of mine... but I bought a copy of the limited edition vinyl back around 1995....You got to love colored Vinyl. Right Mark7? :cool:

Not that I would sell it but I wonder how much it would go for on Ebay. I got it for $10.00 if I remember right.

Nuttkace

Jun 27, 2003
Maaayn, Im koo wit Greenday, I mean I can dig some of their music, but I hate the fact that so many of these new "watered down punk" bands try to copy Green day so much. In my opinion they helped perpetuate what Nirvana started as one of the stupidest trends in music history. Hella untalented music accompanied by HELLA annoying vocals talking about stupid shit.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Man... Dookie was one of the best rock CD's of the 90's, If not #1... they were one of the first groups I got 'really' interested in when I was hella young just starting to get into music more. I'll always have respect for em. Plus im glad to see their songs are still huge hits even these days (Boulevard of B.D., and Holiday is sick too).

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
a star impaled said:
^^^I still see them in hot topic all the time, there not all sold out yet. (and ebay has them for about 20 a piece as well)

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/astarimpaled

^^^and for the record I need to update :)

Really...I didn't know that. I hate Hot Topic so I don't go in there but if they got those I am going to have to go swoop them up.