B U L L S H I T T! !!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
THATS WHAT THIS TOURNEY WAS FULL OF!! FOUL MOUTH FIRST PARAGRAPH OF BARS WERE WEAK AZ HELL !! BUT I AIN'T GONNA HATE!! IF YOU CAN WIN BASE ON NOT HAVING SKILLS!! DO WHAT YALL DO!!!

I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
get off her coochie hairs dog,im so wack that you want to use my Rhymes on your song....

yall some puppies,yall need to go thru heat before you hang with the big dogs....
i dont talk shit on the net but this tourney is full of some sore ass loozers....

Apr 25, 2002
hold up i never said shit on you... i juss know how she feels losin dawg.. haha these battles get tense tho playa... show me where i said YOU ARE WACK... you wont find that nowhere cuz i never said it.. you are one of the talented artist on the board..

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
IF YOU DON'T CALL THAT HATIN THEN WHAT IS IT.......DAMN BITCH LEAVE ALREADY QUIT THREATEN PEOPLE YOUR GONNA LEAVE......YOU WANT US TO BEG YA TO STAY...................................................NUTTIN BUT A SQUARE BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!