ARSEN now NESRA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Good, dude tired of fools always trying to clown me like "your the worst rapper i ever heard" and im like "i dont spit folks, thats the other arsen"

Jun 1, 2002
ARSEN IS THE HOMIE. SUPPORT THIS.

SCR AND THE ALLIANCE HAVE MERGED.

I KNOW, I KNOW... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!??! WE HAVE SOME QUALITY MUSIC COMING. THAT'S MY WORD.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
yeah i fucc wit arsen... one of the few people reppin san bruno which is where i stay... dude puts in work i try to support most of his projects, i missed that stereolized album cuz i aint gotta (working) CC to cop shit over the internet..... but if he trynna meet up in san bruno/south city and sell me a copy for some cashola im ready 2 cop that shit (*nudge, nudge* haha)

Jul 7, 2008
yea ya nigga stop hatin on my bro n law u bitch ass niggas everbody got to open there muther fuckin mouth with a opinion stop hatin just cuz u cant sell a cd dont get mad at the next nigga

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
that "quick 2 assume" slap go hard! authentic TRENCH TOWN shit!

this project is the 2nd one for '09 smashin on em.. the young hittaz is next for the knock out punch! >>>> (( THA HUSTLAZ - TiMELESS MUSiC ))

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yeah i fucc wit arsen... one of the few people reppin san bruno which is where i stay... dude puts in work i try to support most of his projects, i missed that stereolized album cuz i aint gotta (working) CC to cop shit over the internet..... but if he trynna meet up in san bruno/south city and sell me a copy for some cashola im ready 2 cop that shit (*nudge, nudge* haha)
Techniq, its nothing cuzzin im always in traffic! Hit me on www.twitter.com/nesra and we can connect! I always have a stash of CD's, its always been the Bay Way!~

Nov 20, 2007
hey servnu151, what other projects do you have available (cd wise) besides arsen and mista cane, the explicit album (i think that's what its called) and stereolized. hit me on the pm wit the info.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
hey servnu151, what other projects do you have available (cd wise) besides arsen and mista cane, the explicit album (i think that's what its called) and stereolized. hit me on the pm wit the info.
4thereal, PM would not let me send because i had to much text so here you go

My First Recordings Consist of;
First Recordings

Then you have

151XPLICIT

MIXTAPES

ARSEN & MISTA CANE "High Risk, High Reward"

Through Them Years Mixtape

STEREOLIZED

Victorious Single under NESRA

Got That Feeling

Been featured on tons of other albums let me know if you want those album names

Nov 20, 2007
650 DONT DROP SHIT ANYMORE !!! step your game up !!dont say u drop heat !!!cause v boy gave up , !! theres no more on one ent or , pervulous !!!p anymore !!! so dont even get a ttitude with me dogg !! step your money and hustle up dogg!
^ This must be the dope fiend Chris from Redwood right here. How is ur jaw bruh?
haha busted! lol @ pervulous !!!p. readin your typin be givin me a fuckin headache. lol @ also callin yourself a liar and a homo.

thanks arsen for the info..