Anybody play Golf?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I just reserved my first tee time in about 2 years. I've gone about 5 or 6 times in my life, the last time was out in Arizona. I'm expecting to get about 4 over par for every hole. I'll most likely get fucked up, buy some beer, smoke an L, and drive the golf cart erratically.

Anybody golf, have any golf stories, shit like that?

Its a boring sport to me, but it can be relaxing

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i live a block away from a country club and the ninth hole of the golf course is behind my backyard.... i WOULD give it a try, but each game is like $65

then after the game, i'll hop into the golf cart and do some krispy kremes in the country club parking lot and shit

i just got back from maui this morning.... i seen some REAL nice golf courses in Wailea

May 3, 2002
I picked it up a while back, I havent played 18 holes yet though just a few different 9 courses i've checked out. So far my best score is a 38 on par 3 course (wasn't an easy par 3 course that's for sure). I jus got myself sum shitty clubs to begin with in case i break em or sum shiet. It's relaxing knocking the shit out tha ball and drinkin a few beers with tha boys but shit pisses me off when the damn ball don't go quite where u want it to (GET IN YOUR HOLE!!! JUS TAP IT IN). It's definately a fun sport to pick up

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah - its fun, but its expensive as fuck. If you want good clubs on a good course. I have some clubs I got at Goodwill for about $5, but they weight around 300 pounds, and the courses around my house are $15 or less. I only did 18 in Arizona, but it wasn't enjoyable. I usually golf with people who take it seriously, and that's no fun. I think Golf is a much better sport when you don't take score. I just have fun wacking the thing until I make it in the hole.

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
I got hit in the head and it hurt for the next 5-6 holes. I am a member at a club so I play 4-6 times a week. It is expensive especially when you have nice clubs and are 18 or older. I may go pro in a couple of years.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good luck if you go pro.

By the way - has anybody told you that your nickname is the password to unlock George Clinton in NBA Jam?

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
Stealth said:
Good luck if you go pro.

By the way - has anybody told you that your nickname is the password to unlock George Clinton in NBA Jam?
thanx no i didn't known that