Any info on this B-Legit mixtape? New Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Anyone know a release date for his mixtape? Also any info if he's going to be releasing an album soon?

Daddy Rich or anyone that knows can you give us some info?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
some DJ's from out of state put that mixtape together

Bela is working on some stuff, I believe a mixtape, and he's been working on his album for a while, so hopefully it drops soon

Dec 20, 2003
workin on the new album now got alot of songs about 2 albums worth or more still recording and gettin features album will drop this year few projects in the works will keep ya posted pz

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
You're really concerned about a mixtape cover from a mixtape that's nothing but old songs? Do u really expect B-La to spend a lot of money on a mixtape cover? Majority mixtape covers are crappy.
No, Im not concerned. Now that you mention it I would expect a professional to spend 30 seconds to take an actual picture, or anything that didnt look like clip art. Doesnt matter if every else's covers are "crappy", poor behavior doesnt justify other poor behavior. Or maybe I was just making a joke and you should ease up off my back about it.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Na cook one up R8R...all ur mix's r heat
thanks J. I seriously would like to put one together just havent had the time.

Gave the mixtape a listen and it was well put together. Good song selections, some I have not heard in years...

Dec 2, 2003
No, Im not concerned. Now that you mention it I would expect a professional to spend 30 seconds to take an actual picture, or anything that didnt look like clip art. Doesnt matter if every else's covers are "crappy", poor behavior doesnt justify other poor behavior. Or maybe I was just making a joke and you should ease up off my back about it.
LOL @ ease up off your back....I was just asking 2 questions because I was surprised that someone would be concerned about a mixtape cover lol.