Any info about these releases?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Million Dollar Dream "Return Of The High Powered Double Album" (f/ Messy Marv, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, 11/5, Mac Shawn, Shock G, & more)

Turf Talk "West Coast Vaccine" (The Cure)

Certified presents "The Outfit" (f/ Yukmouth, Luni Coleone, Killa Tay, & more)

Various Artists "The Hyphy House" (f/ E-40, Keak Da Sneak, B.A, Killa Klump, Sean T, Lee Majors, & more)

City Of No Pity "Vol. 1" (f/ Keak Da Sneak, Young Noble, B-Legit, Nuttso, & more)

Equipto "Behind The Rhyme" (f/ Mac Dre, B-Legit, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, City Side Crew, Mike Marshall, Dubee, & more)

J-Diggs "The Bay Commission" (f/ Young Jeezy, Mac Dre, E-40, Too Short, JT The Bigga Figga, San Quinn, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak, & more)

Messy Marv "Hustlan.A.I.R.E" (f/ E-40, Keak Da Sneak, B-Legit, Birdman, Young Noble, & more)

Messy Marv presents "Draped Up & Chipped Out" (f/ E-40, Too Short, Kurupt, Keak Da Sneak, Mistah F.A.B, Mob Figaz, San Quinn, C-Bo, & more)

Freako "Tha Ghetto Star"

Too Short "Blow The Whistle"

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Have you heard of any of those other compilations, besides the retail albums (turf ,messy, too short)?

Apr 3, 2006
i don't have any info.. but i'm anticipating that 'turf talk' album like you... and heard that album should be out late this month though... i might be wrong

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
Really looking forward to that Equipto album.

Haven't heard about a few of these but I do have that certified double album and it has some really good tracks on it, going to have to peep there new one when it drops.

Feb 23, 2005
Hustlan.A.I.R.E. will never drop!!
and for "Drapped Up & Chiped Out" its officially for July 18
"Return Of The High Powered Double Album" & "City Of No Pity "Vol. 1"" out for a month already