ANY COMPUTER GEEKS? (PDA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm trying to decide between buying a multimedia PDA or a notebook computer. I've seen some PDA's with .mp3, .wmv, .wma, video, internet, email, wi-fi, bluetooth, infrared, notebook, word, excel, outlook, camera, etc. etc. They look pretty fucking nasty. I'd rather have that over a notebook computer any day.

My big question is - how good is the technology for this stuff? Am I just wasting my money, and i'll probably never be able to get internet access? Anybody know anything about this stuff?

I'm just startin to look around now...not too many specific questions. Im just hoping someone can lead me in the right direction.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^check your heatsink. I repair computers on the side and 90% of the fuckin time when i pull the fan off the heatsink its makin that noise cause there is 20 layers of dirt and debree gunk blocking the airflow of the fan to pass down the heatsink to the cpu to cool it. I usully take a quetip get it a little damp after pulling the heat sink out and rub it up and down on the heatsink so it pulls out all the dirt thats in the grooves. Then i use canned air to blow the rest of the dirt out of it. Keeping all the fans clean on the computer should be a no brainer but for some reason most people do not do this and then wonder why there comp blew or is overheating.