AntiChrist Pope?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Ya want to know some crasy shit...the pope died on saturday 4-2-05...saturday is the 6th day of the week...
2 divided by 4 is 0.5 for 2005
4 plus 2 is 6 the devils number
4 times 2 is 8 the pope was burried 4-08-05
Friday 4-08-05 is 6 days after his death on Saturday 4-02-08
they will anounce the new pope on 4-18-05
6+6+6=18

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
did I offend you or something whats the deal man...and 666 is the mark of the best and 6 is the mark of man..you act like I'm a dumbass putting up pointless shit off topic...the bible is based on math and science so I tought it would make sense to do some math since people were saying that he is the anti-christ. the shit I said made sense so shut the fuck up...and please no net banging

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't know about the end being near, but i'm usually pretty skeptical about that stuff...i'm not saying it can't or isn't going to happen, cause some things seem like more than just coincidence...either that or maybe its just people wanting to think that, or being told that, like the y2k shit where people flipped out.....

Dec 2, 2004
speedy gonzalez said:
Ya want to know some crasy shit...the pope died on saturday 4-2-05...saturday is the 6th day of the week...
2 divided by 4 is 0.5 for 2005
4 plus 2 is 6 the devils number
4 times 2 is 8 the pope was burried 4-08-05
Friday 4-08-05 is 6 days after his death on Saturday 4-02-08
they will anounce the new pope on 4-18-05
6+6+6=18
speedy gonzalez said:
did I offend you or something whats the deal man...and 666 is the mark of the best and 6 is the mark of man..you act like I'm a dumbass putting up pointless shit off topic...the bible is based on math and science so I tought it would make sense to do some math since people were saying that he is the anti-christ. the shit I said made sense so shut the fuck up...and please no net banging
LOL ur jokin right?

Dec 2, 2004
7-1-3 Click said:
it all adds up and shit homie. could be a coincidence, or maybe the beginning of the end of GOD's great, mysterious plan.....but shit did add up.
u can make anything add up its not hard... it just reminds me of the stupidass shit people were saying about tupac's 7 day theory and how he must be alive because of some stupidass math equation.

Sep 11, 2002
According to John of Salisbury and Ange Manrique, St Malachy didnt writte any of these prophecies...Its another author that nobody knows.

...And the Bible said than ONLY GOD knows when the End of the world will come. The angels and Saints dont even know about it.

Aug 8, 2003
9. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.
so i guess this means were in the final days. makes u wonder if the vatican chose their new pope to purposefully coincide with malachi's prophecy.

Dec 2, 2004
i read somehwere that this new pope is actually the antichrist not the next one... also did u guys know that this new pope was a hitler youth when he was a teenager in germany?