Another gang injunction served..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
the police report from the officer.....

Officer Jack Conner

I approached an individual while on patrol who came from out of a junkyard. I pulled to the side of the road and watched the suspect cross the street. He was a black male standing maybe 6’2 approx 3 to 400 pounds wearing a red sweater and blue pants. I couldn’t tell if he waited for the light but I assumed that it was safe to assume that he didn’t. I lit him up and approached him saying.
“Hey buddy, where are you off too.”. He responded with.
“Hey, hey, hey. Is there a problem?” I informed him that I did not see him press the pedestrian crosswalk button but assumed he didn’t. At that time another African American male approached the scene but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. He either had a language handicap or was intoxicated. I assumed he was intoxicated and slapped my cuff’s on him and put him in the back. The original suspect started to get a little rowdy, saying they only were looking to “have a good time.” I went ahead and assumed he was looking for a prostitute and began writing him a ticket for solicitation. That was when the 3rd African American male came from behind me with his pink ski mask/hat asking.
“What are u doing to fat albert?” That’s when I realized that was the original suspects street alias. They were obviously gang-related so I went ahead and served them with an injunction. Before leaving I reminded them the Injunction stated that they were not to be outside between the hours of 12am and 12pm. They were not too be seen driving, sitting, walking, talking and overall exisisting in public and that any steps toward transparency are advised.

Jun 27, 2002
i dont know where you got this, but that was not written by a police officer....i've read many many police reports and this was not written by one....

im really not quiter sure what this is....except maybe a badjoke...or maybe its too early for me to be tryin to comprehend comedy...it is only 7am

Feb 9, 2003
Damn you people are stupid. It's obviously the Fat Albert gang and the guy with the speech impedement is probably Mushmouth, and the one with the pink is Dumb Donald.