Announcement. Peep.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm sick of making this board a battle ground. Whatever fun that was once here, really seems like its been drained. I'm not gonna make a big speech, because honestly, I'm worn out. This shit has lost its fun, and that made me lose my interest. I just love to flow. I love to write rhymes, and not have critics tell me if its good or bad. But I hate people that have to make everyone THINK that they are good. If you're good, you'll get recognized. Fact. Tim C and Dvious were relative new folks only a few short months ago. They've already made names for themselves. Why? Because they're good. So many people use the word "dickride" as a copout. Maybe dickriding exists. Maybe it doesn't. But if everyone on the board just fucking got along, instead of fighting and arguing and bickering, and most of all trying to regain lost pride, we would be much happier. We wouldn't have to fight with people or constantly defend ourselves. We could just get back to the roots of why we started flowing: because we love flowing. Tragic and Tim C loved flowing. They obviously didn't like all the bullshit we added into the game. If we could get back to just flowing and appreciating others, and adding on, and spitting off the top of our heads like we were orginially meant to, everything would be cool.

So this is whats up. I was made moderator of this board, but i never really tried to take any power. I just wanted to be one of you. Flowing and battling and having fun. But I got put in charge. So i guess I'm finally gonna have to take charge. I'm don't want a damn person riding my dick in a battle. Sucking up to me won't get you anywhere, because I'm not in charge of anyone on this board. If you're good, you'll get noticed. If you suck, take the criticism and learn from it. Thats all i gotta say.
So here's my rules:
1. Respect others at all times. Appreciate them. Give constructive criticism. Even if their shit sucks, add on to it. Add on to everything you can.
2. Cut shit talking to a minimum. Cut any bullshit to a minimum. The flows should have flows. Its hard to go into this board anymore and find flows. All it is, is a bunch of arguing and fighting. If people come visit the board, and see a flows board that's just shot to hell, what impression do they get? We're good. We're really good. But we'll never get respect because of all this bullshit.
3. Anybody who breaks these two rules, or who is attempting to "take over the board" will get banned. I don't care who you are. I'm sick of it. I'm gonna start banning if you do anything to tarnish the character of this board. I have fought long and hard on this board, for years, and I've kept it my home. And now all you motherfuckers are fucking with my home. And i'm putting my foot down.
4. Get along and have fun. Throw any past shit behind you. Lets just start the fuck over, and turn this board into what it originally was: The flows board.

Peace,
Stealth

Jun 11, 2002
f'real....

with this slew of new cats trying to gain recognition by "beating"everyone, The flows board has become nothing but a kindergarten (like) argument at the teather ball court. I think fools tried to resolve unfinished issues after the leauge was over and brought it onto the flows board.

but at the same time, I learned that battling is pretty fun (minus the whiners)

stealth.. if you could someway apply these rules to a new battle board then folks could have there cake and eat it too.

N

Napalm

To be the best you have to beat the best. Period

NAPALM- Rap without battling just wont happen.

NAPALM

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know about all that "get along" shyt but i agree with mozt of wut you said. if you see me talking shyt to Tragic or Tim C, itz personal. it didnt juzt start yezterday and i decided to take it to heart and talk hella shyt for nothing. itz been brewing for a few monthz. i refuze to "make up" or kiss ass to either of thoze foolz. we're kool and all Stealth but if you cant handle my personal opinionz then kick me tha fuck out. ban me if you want. fuck it. itz up to you, but you will not change me or wut i pozt bcuz everything i pozt iz wutz on my mynd. i know i may not be tha person you had in mynd when makin thoze rulez, but thatz how i feel about em. fuck em.
ive been here longer than anyone else on here (besydez you) and believe me i miss tha old FLOWZ board too. but layin down rulez lyke that iznt gonna make tha board any better. my guess iz people will begin leavin it. ive seen it go from tha top all tha way down to a state similar to thiz one before. thatz about when i left tha FLOWZ board. i know wut you're goin thru cuz i uzed to be proud of tha Flowz Board too....
if thiz iz tha way itz gonna be man, for tha sake of thoze of us who arent fucking shyt up in here, make a Noble Flows Forum.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fatal...you should know better than anyone that those rules are going to be loosely regulated. Go ahead doing your thing...you aren't the problem. But if any of these fuckers keep their shit up...i'll just ban them, plain and simple. I honestly don't have the right to ban you or anybody else who's been around for a long time. You could have been a moderator just as easily as i was.

Apr 25, 2002
juzt had to say wut wuz on my mynd bcuz u said "i dont care who you are"
itz kool that you're tryna relieve tha board of all tha bullshyt....but tha answer iz simple: get rid of pimpsmooth. seriously. take a look around here lately....that faggot iz tha main reazon everyone iz beefin. hell i didnt even know who he wuz till Dvious and i were chattin on AIM and he showed me a thread of that puto talkin shyt. thatz all he doez....

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Your right about it all started when pimpsmooth stepped in. But in his post above he said he was willing to cooperate with stealths conditions. So...I tip my hat to him cause he got flow. THOUGH, he never carried himself with CLASS. He repped! I cant knock him. He won his battles fair & square. I think what sparked all this was "team battles". Whatever was goin on is done now. Everybody BEEN talkin shit on this board. I have, You have. We're still here. So why get rid of him? He talked shit, you talked shit back & got fed up. You just called him a puto. Now if he responded back to that he would be the one in the wrong? SHit, anyone else would say somethin(real) I think it at least takes a vote of the people to ban someone. Fuck the kindergarden steez tellin the teacher & shit.

Its squashed now! you seem as though you dont want to let this goe.

Apr 25, 2002
Bone you are too gullible. read wut he said about cooperating with Stealth'z rulez....now go read hiz recent poztz. doez it look lyke hiz faggot ass iz cooperating?
az for me talking shyt to him....do you see me goin around on everyone'z thread talkin shyt to EVERYONE with paragraphz upon paragraphz of unreadable garbage? hell nah.
az for hiz retarded ass winnin battlez....where? show me. i havent seen shyt. he tried to say he ripped Stealth. LMFAO! juzt cuz he SAYZ he won doeznt mean he actually won "fair and square".
and no i wont let it go till hiz stupid ass shutz up or getz banned. i wouldnt care if he pozted flowz and kept iz dick sucker quiet, but all he doez iz talk shyt.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Im gonna disreguard the gullible*

But yeah, Ive noticed him talkin shit on each board. (Major shit) but its about time you came to a resolution. But the funny thing is. Isnt it a crew battle? Wheres his crew? (pimpsmooth) Nothing gullible, I just took up for him cause in another post he was battle like 3 of yall on his lonely GRANTED he was talkin shit- Im on no ones side. Im just tired of all the bullshit- I agree, get judges. Im willing to be one. Theres a limit of talking shit. We're all gonna talk shit,cant stop that. But he's doin too much now. I Dont mind whether he stays or goes honestly. But a final round would cease all this. I noticed. Yeah he said he'd cooperate on this thread. But outside this thread aint nothin changed. I just noticed that. He needs to stop reppin BCP cause he's by himself obviously. Look: he gotta battle & take a chance of never returning *lol. some crew he got. His post are beginning to irritate me as well as others. Well he's being dealt a fair trial. Now lets see if he excepts.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont need a crew and im still taking all u out

nigga me and cel is runnin it dont trip my crew here the reason we have not been postin cuz u can see im runnin all u out so dont trip cuz ur flows r wacc ass fucc and cant fucc wit it me or bpc niggas is mad heated cuz i bacc up my words anc u cant do nuten but hate cuz i smashed all u so fucc it im done u niggas r acting scary for me so if u flow and put my name in it then ill respond other than that ill just smashed u fools so keep my name out ur post that the reason i respond bacc

Sep 28, 2002
IM DONE BPC RAN U NIGGAS OFF NOW U DOING BITCH MADE MOVES IMD ONE LOL

FUCC UR HEART UD ONT HAVE 1 U MAD CUZ U CANTC OMPETE AND U WANT2 BATTLE SCRUBS WHEN NAPALM OR ME RIPP ALL U DAMN SHAME HOW NIGGA STURN BITCH WHEN THEY NOT USED 2 THEY OLD WAYS OF THEY SRY ASS BATTLES LOL A NEW NIGGA COME IN AND RIP THEM AND CHANGES THEY OWN SHIT FUCC IT IMD ONE LOL WIT IT U WONT HEAR FROM ME ON IT NO MORE U FLOW AND SAY MY NAME PREPARED 2 GET RIPPED IM DONE AIGHT I STILL RUN THE BOARD OPEN MIC LMAO FUCC IT

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Stealth's "new rule's" (new plan) are just another cop out to catch me slipping, Im the #1 public enemy in here 99.9% of these posts are directed toward's me...stealth' hope's his new plan would result in my non-exististance on the siccness. I would say "he's trying to take out two bird's with 1 stone", with this plan,he hope's to revibe his flow's board by curing the plauge........<BPC

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Cel-c-us, with all due respect, please do not flatter yourself. You think i sit around my room thinking of ways to get you off the board? I could give a fuck about you. I already proved to everyone you ain't shit. I beat you in battle, i beat pimpsmooth, and not because I say so, but because the BOARD says so. So check yourself homie, I'm not trying to do shit to you. The honest to god truth is that if you can't cooperate with my rules, you SHOULD be gone. Act like a normal person, and these rules really shouldn't affect you.

With all that said, I wanna say one more thing. I've put myself on the line 4 times. Once against a muthafucka named Kri. He was good. Damn good. I beat him, he's gone. Then I put myself up against Mindzgone. He was pretty good. I beat him, he's gone. I put myself up again'st Deadbeat. He's good. But i beat him too. He's gone. The only person I ever battled that wasn't any good, was you. And I ripped you. And i took pity because of a lack of challenge, and i beat you. So you're still here. Don't ever say i'm trying to get rid of you, cuz i already got ride of you a few times. I just let you back. Who says I'll let you back next time? Fuck this childish bullshit. Here's some facts:

1. If i put myself on the line, I won't ever lose.
2. No one is ever gonna control the flows board. Me, Fatal, Dvious, Tim C, Smurf, Sam Savage, Seak, Paqo, Tank Locc, and a whole slew of others control the flows board. You're welcome to stay here, but you better realize real fuckin quick that all you are is "welcome". We control your life.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Pimp Beat you & paco who voted???if someone did vote they obisously are biased...Don't come at me with that wack shit. You wouldn't win a battle against me,if only mod's and artist vote. ha you sound like bush with your speaches. don't ever try do insult my intelligence.You already know the outcome