Animal Rights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Animal rights?

• I don't give a shit. Test all they want

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't like what they do, however it's very benificial to science.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I think they should allow SOME testing, but definately regulated

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Absolutely NO animal testing

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Jesus was a loser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i saw a joke on comedy central back a long time ago. dude said if hooking a battery up to a monkeys head is gonna save me from getting cancer i only have 2 things to say. red is positive and black is negative. lol

actually ive contemplated becoming a vegetarian. im an animal lover but groups like peta are like anti abortion people who will do heinous things thinking it justifies their cause. i dont believe in special rights for animals but some of the torture these creatures go through is sickening. one of those catch 22 situations.

Dec 25, 2003
Because of animal testing, those PETA motherfuckers can protest for 20 more years. Is it horrible? Yes. Is it inhumane? Yes. Is cancer horrible? Yes. Is Leukemia inhumane? Yes. Obvious catch 22.

Feb 9, 2003
That monkey almost looks sad. But that would probably require some sort of enlarged lobe the animal doesn't posses. Aside from that I just ate chicken and it was dee-fucking-licious. So I can't really be standing up for the monkeys and not for the chickens. So as we used to say in Alabama, choke your chicken and spank the monkey and everything will come out all right.

Feb 9, 2003
HAHAHA! That shit dies in a week or something and then you have to buy a new one. And the Orangutang won't wear the diaper.