andre nickatina presents: ugly money dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2004
does anybody know what's up with this? i saw that rapbay was selling it & gives credit to million dollar dream, but nick peace doesn't have it on his site.

i suppose it's a documentary about hustling & getting that paper, but is it worth my time or money?

Aug 7, 2003
well its filmed by Gino Carnell. so that would assume that he owns the rights to it and probably paid nickatina some money to put his name on it so nickatina groupies will snatch it up. he probably has a lot of footage of nickatina on there too.

Gino Carnell aka GNOC is a rapper from Las Vegas on Blood Money Records and has 2 or 3 cds out. So its probably on his label/Million Dollar Dream. But rapbay put million dollar dream so itll sell more.

see you already want to buy it cus it has nickatinas name on the cover. if it just side gino carnell presents you wouldnt even look at it. so GNOC made a good move with the nicaktina presents.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
No but I saw it the other day and was like what the fuck is this? It says that there is also a soundtrack out but I didn't see it there.