ahhh shit.. internet censorship has begun...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
3.31 | 2006

The IRLB achieved another victory this week at Capitol Hill with the passing of Article 4356 (loc.gov). This marks the passing of the 5th piece of legislation the IRLB has brought to Congress in less than 6 weeks.

The passing of Article 4356 is a major milestone for the IRLB. As a result, our much anticipated rating system will be put into effect for ALL content on the web. Effective June 1, 2006, non-compliant websites will be charged according to this fee schedule. We will be rolling out the new rating system on several websites, most notably, eBaumsworld.com, a 'humor' website that has become notorious for it's outlandish content and questionable practices. This will finally force the webmasters of corrupted sites like this to adhere to some basic moral and ethical standards.
http://irlb.org/

peep ebaumsworld...

http://ebaumsworld.com/irlb_censorship.html

its only a matter of time before they stumble upon the siccness my friends.. this quote explains it all...
2006 aims to be a milestone year for us as we expand our reach and work with the Bush Administration to spread our values and practices across the globe.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
its not gonna work if all their gonna do is put ratings on websites..
like TV shows have ratings
so do movies and video games..
and kids still see them... and buy them...
why would this be different?

this is gay ... they're wasting time and money
on something so wack...

and the NET is so huge.. how could the watch
and censor ALL web content.. ?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Thats gotta be a joke. I watched the video with the cat sticking its head in the sunroof of the car, they censored it with a big black circle over the cat. Sounds like an april fools joke to me...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
where does it say april fools at?? if this is a joke they went out of there way to make a whole other site for it..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
fuck april fools!!

damm mutha fuckaz.. i fell for it..
i was about to get pissed!

damm they did go all out making two new sites...

I kinda thought the god censorship site was fake..
but the gov one looked legit lol....

dammm im hella pissed... ahhh well
u live and u learn

Status
Not open for further replies.