A Drinking game Guaranteed to get you loaded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Never heard of Ring OF Fire, but we used to play a game while watching Cheers. You would take all the characters names, write em on a piece of paper, put em in a hat, and everyone picks a name or two. Then, every time someone says the name you pulled, you drink. If they say first and last name, you drink two........It sucks to be Norm, because you would end up chuggin a full beer when he walked into the bar!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Categories and Kings Cup is the same thing.

my favorite part of kings cup is when someone is wasted and breaks the "Circle" of cards...theyre fuckin done after htat.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Kings cup. Ima post how I play other people make diff cards mean diff stuff.

First get a good sized glass 16-24 oz
then get 1 deck of cards and make a complete circle with all cars touching face down around the cup.
Then someone stats by picking one card and the game begens. You play untill a person has drawn the 4th king. There are rules for drinking with each card.

A- Waterfall
2- Fuck u (pick a person to drink)
3- Fuck me (you drink)
4- Whores (all girls drink)
5- Catagories (pick a catogory like "baseball teams" go around untill someone fucks up then they dirnk)
6- Dicks (guys drink)
7- point to heaven (last person to point up in the air looses)
8- Pick a mate (you pick someone to drink with you)
9- bust a rhyme (start with a line, and everyone else has to make 1 liners that rhyme untill someone fucks up then they drink)
10- Rule (you get to make any rule like thumb master or you cant touch your face ect. and when they doisobey that rule they have to drink)
J- Go back the person who just drew a card has to drink
Q- Questions (you can only talk in questions, you have to look at the person you are talking to)
K- Kings cup (you fill the cup in the middle 1/3 each time then when the 4th king is drawn that person has to drink it and has a limited time, we usaly play 20-30 seconds) The cup is usally nasty cuz you have like 2 diff types of beer and some chicks margerita or smeirnoff twist. Or my jack and coke or Jager and Rockstar ha ha.

Incase you didnt know:
Thumbmaster - You put your thumb on the table and everyone else has to the last one to comply drinks

Waterfall- Everyone at the table drinks and they start by dressing off you and you cant stop drinking untill the person before you stops n(the last person is FUCKED)