9-11: The Road to Tyranny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
let's see... watch a streaming 2 and a half hour anti-american propoganda film?

as tempting as it is, I think I'll pass.

thanks anyway.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
why do the conspiracy theorists give validity to news reports that fit their agenda? why is it that the same corporate media that they claim distorts truth provides the majority of the "evidence" in this flick. lets be consistent here. out of all the horrendous spy technology yall think is in place and all these advanced government coverups there are, dont you think they would be smarter than to leave such evidence behind?

there is no solid evidence of america flying planes into those buildings. there is none at all as a matter of fact. there is however circumstantial evidence that anybody could manipulate to fit that scenario which is what happened here.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
I guess you never heard of the Isreali spy ring.

And as for the media, the shit leaks out all the time.
Just because you run a corporation, it doesn't mean that everyone knows your agenda.
Folks are just doing their job and stumble across a story that's later changed or retracted.
That's exactly what happenned with the Isreali spy ring, it was Fox news who reported in the first place.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Where are all the right wingers at????
Mclean, watch this thing bro.
I want to know what you think about it, it's similar to the DVD's I was tryin to give you.
i dont stream, download or whatever else it is called to these and/or any other kind of video from the internet. my computer is a 5 years old pentium I 223. i usually takes an hour to load something like this.

Feb 17, 2003
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.