5150 PRESENTS "UNITED N WICKED MINDED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
THE LIL HOMIE FROM MY LABEL IS COMING OUT WITH HIS FIRST PROJECT SHOW SOME SUPPORT HE GOTS HEAT THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT..SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE ON LABEL GOPH FOR DOING THE ARTWORK IVE SAID IT ONCE N ILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK WITH THE HOMIE 1 TIME YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Mar 17, 2010
i dont know the situation with em or anything i was told he was a homeboy but also claims that shit im not sure what he is..this project was already half ways through when he got with the label..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
i dont know the situation with em or anything i was told he was a homeboy but also claims that shit im not sure what he is..this project was already half ways through when he got with the label..
aight fa sho well dont matter cd probably sicks balls since I dont see a Reckless or Kreayshawn feature anywhere

:cheeky: lol naw good shit though bro can't wait to hear it

Jun 8, 2011
That dude Star69 is a juggalo tryna bring his name up on homeboy rap. Me personally I don't like em' first off cuz he's a juggalo but also you can't say you're half jugg and half homeboy. Fuck that.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
THE LIL HOMIE FROM MY LABEL IS COMING OUT WITH HIS FIRST PROJECT SHOW SOME SUPPORT HE GOTS HEAT THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT..SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE ON LABEL GOPH FOR DOING THE ARTWORK IVE SAID IT ONCE N ILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK WITH THE HOMIE 1 TIME YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Any snippets of dude,not sure if I heard him before.