4th of July Plans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
What's everyone doin for the 4th?

I called off work for monday and wednesday. I'm leaving in about 2 hours to drive down to Ocean City, MD for the next 5 days. My boy's parents own a place down there, so I'm bringin my girl and a couple of my buddy's down. There's a nightclub there called Seacrets that's the largest night club on the East Coast (my boy worked there two years ago as Captain Morgan. He just dressed up like a pirate and went around givin out free drinks all day.)

I'll probably spend most of the time drinkin and going to the beach. If my ounce of bomb doesnt get in the way.

Oh yeah...I lost a game of basketball yesterday too. So I have to go to a gay bar while I"m there and order a "blowjob" from the bartender. Fuck :dead:

Jun 27, 2002
im sitckin an m80 in my bitches cunt and super gluing it shut...then im gonna go to the homless rape-a-thon and have unprotected sex with toothless wino bitches till 6, after that i'll probably go down to Asslickers, this new club and get my salad tossed for cheap, cum on the face of an underaged asian whore and go smoked some crystal, then its off the midget tossing competition

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ Let me clarify. What are you doing for the 4th of July that is different than what you do on a regular day-to-day basis?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm going to the reservation to buy some fireworks and then BBQing and blowing shit up all while hoping I don't catch on fire somehow. More or less the same thing I have done every 4th since I was 10 lol.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
gotta work, then prally hit vallejo cuz i really aint tryna stay out here bcuz im either gonna be on that H or ima be in the house, and i refuse to stay in the house but 4th of july and halloween is when niggas get they shit split the most, so im just tryna be koo and kick it in vallejo

Feb 9, 2006
Stealth said:
Oh yeah...I lost a game of basketball yesterday too. So I have to go to a gay bar while I"m there and order a "blowjob" from the bartender. Fuck :dead:

aww shit that fuckin sucks, i hate when i lose bets that have me doing dumb ass shit

Feb 9, 2006
yeah it's about 4:45 or so, i'm bout to cash my check go home and smoke a bowl tommorrow since i got the day off i'm bout to smoke some more and drink until i can't remember anything but besides that nothing special

Jun 6, 2006
well.i got about 400 bottle rockets and 50 firecrackers, if i go to frisco or any of the main places in the bay then i have a huge 75% against my chances of living which is 10percent. yea it only = 85% but you gotta include the police which is 15% they can either play a nigga and arrest me or sum gay shit like that or beat me up or suffa mainy,for the most part today is too hot for a nigga cuz niggas really be gettin blasted left and right,and its hard to determine if u gettin shot at cuz niggas be bustin off firecrackers all day so u dont really kno anything til u hit.so i think ima pop sum of these rockets and try and find me a bitch for the night