***4 NEW DRE-D TRACKS POSTED****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
DRE D AIN'T EVEN CLOSE TO TIGHT NO MORE AFTER HIS FIRST 2 ALBUMS HE STARTED COMING WEAK AS FUCK ON THE REST OF HIS PROJECTS COMPILATION FEATURES AND SOLO ALBUMS....

Nov 23, 2009
DRE D AIN'T EVEN CLOSE TO TIGHT NO MORE AFTER HIS FIRST 2 ALBUMS HE STARTED COMING WEAK AS FUCK ON THE REST OF HIS PROJECTS COMPILATION FEATURES AND SOLO ALBUMS....
I HEAR WHAT U SAYING BRUH!!!!!! BUT U GOT TO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!! HE KEEPIN IT LIT FOR SAC!!!!!

ITS BETTER THEN ALOTTA STUFF I HEAR COMING OUTTA SAC,THA BAY,OR ANYWHERE!!!!!

1OO
CHOCOLATE TY

Nov 14, 2008
I HEAR WHAT U SAYING BRUH!!!!!! BUT U GOT TO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!! HE KEEPIN IT LIT FOR SAC!!!!!

ITS BETTER THEN ALOTTA STUFF I HEAR COMING OUTTA SAC,THA BAY,OR ANYWHERE!!!!!

1OO
CHOCOLATE TY

TRUE THAT IS....MAYBE IF HE WOULDV'E DROPED SOME OF THOSE OTHER UNRELEASED ALBUMS(THERE'S A LOTTA THEM) HE HAD,HE BE A LOT BIGGER NAME IN SACTOWN....WE ALL KNOW TROUBLED MIND IS ONE OF SACTOWN'S RARE 110% UNDERGROUND STREET CLASSIC....

Jan 9, 2006
his new ones ain't as good as the old ones, no disrespect..i think dre could turn it around this time tho. prdouction/beats aint as good to me, i like those triple m/bumptin t beats a lot better compared to unexpected, late bloomer etc.

Nov 23, 2009
his new ones ain't as good as the old ones, no disrespect..i think dre could turn it around this time tho. prdouction/beats aint as good to me, i like those triple m/bumptin t beats a lot better compared to unexpected, late bloomer etc.
i feel that bro!!!! check out the album here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/YoungDreD3

its got music everybody could enjoy!!!!!