13,000 Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

NOSTRIL KING

It would be tight if every soldier who went into Iraq got blown the fuck up.

And I'm a war supporter! I'm just sayin, all they hoes would be single back here and I could get my freak on with some lonely bitches with big ass titties

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
it's a good thing more civilians died in this one than the first.... we wouldn't want them using the oil we stole

May 8, 2002
and bush senior went after sadamm the evil dictator, and clinton even knew it and had limited strikes against sadamm, although he should have done more. now bush is finishing the job that Bush41 and Clinton didnt.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Bush Sr. couldn't convince the UN to go after Saddam when he took him out of Kuwait.

Clinton couldn't convince Congress to go after Saddam with the help of the Kurds.

Bush Jr. fooled Congress into giving him authority to go after Saddam if "in case" it was needed.
Pretty clever way to do it....
I mean, he never had enough reasonable evidence to go after Saddam. He knew that Congress would never approve a war against Iraq with little or no proof of a national security threat.
So what did Bush do? He went to Congress and said, "Look here fellerz. We have a possible dangerous situation with Iraq. May I ask for your permission to rid Iraq of Saddam if need be? I'll show you evidence that he has WMD's, later....". Congress said, "Ok, you have our permission". Clever Bush could go to war any time now, he already had Congressional approval. But he fucked everyone over because he never had enough evidence suggestin Saddam was a threat. Too late to stop him, a lot of Congress men who gave him permission regretted having done so, but it was too late. Bush went to war anyways....
Smart man....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Bush Sr. couldn't convince the UN to go after Saddam when he took him out of Kuwait.
then he should have gone in without them, and we wouldnt be in this mess we are in today

miggidy said:
Clinton couldn't convince Congress to go after Saddam with the help of the Kurds.
Clinton didnt want to go after them, it wasnt the congress, even CIA director James Woolsey has said that CLinton would avoid him on a daily basis to avoid getting breifed by the CIA.

miggidy said:
Bush Jr. fooled Congress into giving him authority to go after Saddam if "in case" it was needed.
he didnt "fool" them, they knew damn well what was going on, and some1 here even posted a thread with certain congressmen's qoutes from 1998 (under clinton) and now (2002) under bush

miggidy said:
I mean, he never had enough reasonable evidence to go after Saddam.
there was plenty of evidence, including UN evidence, US evidence, and evidence from Sadams son in laws, and sadams former chief WMD scientist.

miggidy said:
He knew that Congress would never approve a war against Iraq with little or no proof of a national security threat.
congress approved, i believe it was 98-0 (not for sure on the vote count though).

miggidy said:
Too late to stop him, a lot of Congress men who gave him permission regretted having done so, but it was too late. Bush went to war anyways....
Smart man....
there havent been many who have regretted it except for the senators on the democrat side that are trying to get the Democrat nomination for president that are catering to the anti-war crowd.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Maybe the count could have been lower if the Iraqi army actually had the balls to meet us on the battlefield instead of hiding in civilian clothes and in residential neighborhoods firing on us and forcing us to fire back on them, killing civilians. Now they are waging their urban "guerrilla" war in the cities and are killing more of their own civilians than we are. But I guess that's what happens in war.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

Clinton didnt want to go after them, it wasnt the congress, even CIA director James Woolsey has said that CLinton would avoid him on a daily basis to avoid getting breifed by the CIA.
From what I have learned, history says that the CIA contacted Clinton once they were ready to launch an assualt on Saddam. Along with the Kurds....

But Clinton couldn't get congressional approval so he pulled the plug on the operation. The CIA pulled out and the Kurds procieded with the assualt and that's when Saddam gassed them.

Mcleanhatch said:

he didnt "fool" them, they knew damn well what was going on, and some1 here even posted a thread with certain congressmen's qoutes from 1998 (under clinton) and now (2002) under bush
Call it what you want, it still took place.

Mcleanhatch said:

there was plenty of evidence, including UN evidence, US evidence, and evidence from Sadams son in laws, and sadams former chief WMD scientist.
Not enough to go to war though....

Mcleanhatch said:

there havent been many who have regretted it except for the senators on the democrat side that are trying to get the Democrat nomination for president that are catering to the anti-war crowd.
There's been a shit load of them man.
They have all spoken openly too....