DROOP-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
.. pics of other men...yo daddy must be proud.....and dont say you gettin breaded off of it either...i know valley joe aint clamin you as one of theirs...L7 to the fullest

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
jr916 said:
.. pics of other men...yo daddy must be proud.....and dont say you gettin breaded off of it either...i know valley joe aint clamin you as one of theirs...L7 to the fullest
HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?EVERYTHING ON THIS FORUM IS MEN OR BOYS DOING GRAFFICS OR PHOTOS OF OTHER MEN....AND I DO GET PAYED TO DO PHOTOGRAPHY...VALLEY JOE? NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE..AND WHAT DOES L7 MEAN?IS THAT LIKE YOUR GANG YOU WANT ME TO JOIN?LET ME KNOW..

OH AND HERE YOU GO.....

Apr 24, 2005
jr916 said:

Look at your avatar. Why people always have some shit to say, if it aint constructive or in any form helpful dont say nuffin. Back to the graphic (since this is the art forum). Looks like you did one of those filters on photoshop (havent used in a long ass time). Did you do it in illustrator or PS try finishing it up and maybe posting an updated version.

Dec 31, 2005
THIZZLAMIC408 said:
Look at your avatar. Why people always have some shit to say, if it aint constructive or in any form helpful dont say nuffin. Back to the graphic (since this is the art forum). Looks like you did one of those filters on photoshop (havent used in a long ass time). Did you do it in illustrator or PS try finishing it up and maybe posting an updated version.
NO IT WAS THE LINE TOOL IN PHOTOSHOP....DREW/TRACED A PHOTO...NO FILTER..
DREW ON A BLANK LAYER BEHIND THE PHOTO...

Jun 3, 2006
nah, we aint clamin yo sorry ass....yo parents proly deny your theyrs, why would a gang..you a bitch homie...and i aint lee homie, you ask me to be sumwhere, ill camp out the night before waitin for yo ass...have my little ones take everything of yours, walkin home naked and shit...square

Dec 31, 2005
jr916 said:
nah, we aint clamin yo sorry ass....yo parents proly deny your theyrs, why would a gang..you a bitch homie...and i aint lee homie, you ask me to be sumwhere, ill camp out the night before waitin for yo ass...have my little ones take everything of yours, walkin home naked and shit...square
WELL AFTERWARDS CAN ME AND YOU GET MATCHING L7 TATTOO'S?AND YOU GOTTA GO EASY ON ME BUT HELL YEAH ILL GET JUMPED IN YOUR GANG L7..I DONT WANNA GET NAKED THOUGH..AND WE COULD RENT SOME JET SKI'S FOR WHEN WE GO CAMPING,IF WE GO TO BERRYESSA....WELL LET ME KNOW JR