Z-Ro-King Of Da South?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I just got his new album and that shit is raw. I can play that shit the whole way through, just like Look What You Did To Me and Z-Ro Vs. Da World. He's holdin down the underground down south for damn sure, surprised he hasn't really blown up yet. And I know he's got a gang of other albums too, I haven't got a chance to check those out though. How are they? And does he got a video out for the new album or plan on puttin one out?

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
for real right now I'm bumping the song crooked officer of his new album. that guy really needs to blow up he has got sum very good albums out

May 15, 2002
yeah....thats a legitimate title for Z-Ro. U got T.I claiming he the king of the south and thats bullshyt! His sorry ass aint even the king of his own city, let alone the whole south. But for real..Z-Ro deserves more respect than what he gets.

Feb 8, 2003
He on Locked down for two years

Too bad because Z-ro is one of my top five favorites from the south of all times along with Pimp C

I hate U bitch thats my song dedicated to my baby mama