Z-ro & Dreams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.staminah.com
Z-ro- Made this a couple of months ago... It's a character i designed. I even created a model in 3d studio max with textures and all that. You can check his face from different angels ( sp? ) ... on the graphic.

Another graphic i made before. Dreams-

Shiit. What's up guys? i see some old faces around here, it's been awhile since i posted here. But hey, i'll try to post more.

I remember a guy from here told me to apply to College in USA or something cuz he really liked my shit. Well i did, not in USA though. In England. Cuz that's the best country to study graphics. They had a interview with me not while ago and i got accepted after showing my portfolio. ( my graphics ) ... so im heading to England guys in September. I'm going to fucking College baby. The course is 3 years, fulltime. and if i wanna continue study, i can do so ... for 2 more years. So, 5 fucking years. LMAO ... i'll be 25 when i quit school. Well that's great. ... Anyway, i talk too much. Let me know whatcha think of these 2 graphic.

If im slippin is because im currently working with Music. Yes, i produce. I make beats. I'm gonna drop my own album soon called " snap dragon "... it's some tight shit, i promise yall that. So yeah. I'm just doing creative stuff.

Holla.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn homie this is SpoKannibal/OverDoze, congrats on the college shit, and once again you seem to blow all the compitition out of the water. good shit, i need to holla at you, but ill do it in the e-meez

real talk from the one and only OD

May 2, 2002
www.impromp2.com
Damn Quicksta, I never talked to you before, but I seen alot of your artwork in the past. Such as the one with the character in the forest that was I think titled "still I rise", and another one with a decomposing body slumped in a corner.. you should repost all those pieces again, they were incredible. Good luck with college.