z ro claimin crip all of a sudden?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Wait a min. Hoover is a street in LA am I right? niggas in Houston are representing LA turfs? Goddamn I'm proud I'm from Oakland where we claim our shit. Not dickride other cities.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
Wait a min. Hoover is a street in LA am I right? niggas in Houston are representing LA turfs? Goddamn I'm proud I'm from Oakland where we claim our shit. Not dickride other cities.
Townbizz23, I agree with you. There are B's and C's in H-town, but they don't kick up much dust, unless they Mexicans. Z-ro claim 5-2 Hoova, and they are all over the North, South, and West, but they dont do much.

Apr 25, 2002
It aint really a matter of being real or fake. That's just his affiliation. His hood prolly hoover's. Out here West glen park is GD's, Eastside GP is Lords, 5th is ave lords. 3/4 of the mutha fuckas who claim just claim cuz thats they hood and they homies claiming. I got dudes that never talk bout being g or say anything bout it, but they shake g. Just cuz everybody from the nieghborhood do. So I feel em. But if you really bangin bangin you was gone be reppin that shit when you was 14. NOW IF GO 35 MINUTES NORTHEAST TO CHICAGO, YOU BETTER KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOUR HAT IS COCKED. OR YOU GONE GET KILLED. PROLLY OVER 50 DIFF. GANGS IN CHI. The funny thing about Wayne is you never NEVER heard him claim blood and he pretty much grew up in the rap game like a Bow Wow. They got money, they got blessed in. Now for Z-Ro, I don't give a fuck what he claim, cuz folks is real. Houston got a big crip population anyways.
one

Apr 25, 2002
your crazy homie. they are in chicago. i'm from illinois. every god damn set you can almost think of is in chicago.

AINT NO BLOODS OR CRIPS IN CHICAGO HOMIE.... MAYBE SOME LA MUTHA FUCKAS THAT MOVED HERE, BUT THERE AINT NO ESTABLISHED BLOOD OR CRIP SETS OUT HERE. THIS IS LARRY HOOVER, BOBBY GORDON, KING DAVID, AND JEFF FORT CITY. Chi got 2-6, bd, sgd, gd, sd, vl, tvl, mivl, cvl, spanish counts, deuces, stones, moes, 4ch, lk, cobra's, unknown vl, and the list goes on....THEY WOULD GET RAN THE FUCK OUT IN A SECOND.
one

May 2, 2002
yea z-ro always been a crip. he's just a mature mutha fucka when it comes to his lyrics. he keeps all that flaggin shit out his rap. trae is also a crip and dougie-d. also point blank is a vice lord from chicago.
Trae's not a Crip. He even said he doesn't bang in an interview. He says it at the 7:05 mark.

May 2, 2002
It aint really a matter of being real or fake. That's just his affiliation. His hood prolly hoover's. Out here West glen park is GD's, Eastside GP is Lords, 5th is ave lords. 3/4 of the mutha fuckas who claim just claim cuz thats they hood and they homies claiming. I got dudes that never talk bout being g or say anything bout it, but they shake g. Just cuz everybody from the nieghborhood do. So I feel em. But if you really bangin bangin you was gone be reppin that shit when you was 14. NOW IF GO 35 MINUTES NORTHEAST TO CHICAGO, YOU BETTER KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOUR HAT IS COCKED. OR YOU GONE GET KILLED. PROLLY OVER 50 DIFF. GANGS IN CHI. The funny thing about Wayne is you never NEVER heard him claim blood and he pretty much grew up in the rap game like a Bow Wow. They got money, they got blessed in. Now for Z-Ro, I don't give a fuck what he claim, cuz folks is real. Houston got a big crip population anyways.
one
real chop

Mar 1, 2006
yeah sum of u silly ass niggas in texas think hoover crip is sum gd shit. i kno a few fake crip niggas in texas who got they ass beat by sum real 1s from the west

Feb 16, 2009
as far as I know, Guerilla Maab in general backed up bloods and crips. You just roll with different sets when you in the game. I'm cool with a few local gangs around my parts, but I ain't in them, ya feel me?
Yeah Lil Boss is a crip too. He reps that shit hard on "In My City" but it sounds really out of place with the shit Z-Ro and Trae are talking about. Z-Ro has been claiming crip but he reps screwed up click harder than anything.
But like someone else said, even though there's crips and bloods in houston they don't really set trip. it's more about getting money, crips and bloods down here will work together if they're getting bread. I went out west for a few months though and people would trip over the tiniest spec of red or blue whether you acted like you claimed shit or not.