Yuns – Storyteller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Hold My Head High
2. Take My Away Ft Chosen
3. Breathe & Stop Ft Tiffany Wilson
4. Hands Up
5. Radio Ft Dante Thomas
6. Hip Hop Love Song
7. Shes Gone Ft Mycle Wastman
8. After The Rain
9. All Of Me Ft Tiffany Wilson
10. Fame
11. Good Foot Ft Hypnotik
12. Changes Ft Tiffany Wilson
13. Red Wine Ft Angwish
14. The Way That It Is
15. Mexico

This album is a mix of R&B/Rap, Yuns is nothing spectacular on the mic and he wont be winning any fans over with lyricism but he does know how to put a good album together. This album is pretty smooth and you can pretty much ride to it. Check some tracks out @ www.thanorthwest.com

Mar 31, 2006
Yuns is hard, he's on Khevlar: WEAPON; but dudes crib is very diffucult to locate.

Good dude, good family man. He don't like me, I like him sort of thing. GO GET IT!!! NW!!

Oct 21, 2002
you dont think yuns is a lyricist?? listen to mexico or take me away theh go listen to bread and meat yuns has lyrics and knows how to make not just good 16s but good songs

May 4, 2002

He can rap, writes and makes a good song but I mean his rhymes are basic. I mean some people consider someone like Drake a great lyricist, to me he has basic cookie cutter rhymes but his delivery is what really makes him stand out. Its not a bad thing most of the so called great rappers were not the best lyricists but were great song makers. Nevertheless it is a good album, people should support it.